• The blue war paint on his head
    • The respirator on his jaw
    • The orange spandex
    • Other
    • Malak is cool what are you talking about
    • F-U i Love Malak

• 2 weeks later...

what's up with the spandex anyway?

I think that Malak is the kind of guy that would want to achieve something big so that it could boost up his ego and make him feel less sad about the fact that he has a small certain bodypart.

but then again, that's just my theory :devil: .

I dont actually dislike Malak, I hate other characters a lot more, but those clothes are awful!

The size, tatoos, missing jaw I can cope with, but if you use KSE to make a person Malak, then go on character screen, the picture of malak is stupid; he has robes from his shoulders and his waist-terrible clothes sense!

Edited by Styur Voln

Malak was a buffoon who couldn't use the Star Forge to it's full extent, he was a coward that decided to try and kill Revan from a distance, his logic was flawed and he had Darth Bandon as an apprentence.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Alot of his decisions were really stupid, like blowing the hell outta Taris. I mean he had like a thousand troops on the planet and not one of them noticed you or Bastila. You think you would kinda stick out with the clothes and Bastila's lightsaber showing and all :-"

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

I love it in that certain KotOR parody-just shows me why Malak is stupid:

Saul: Lord Malak, the Star Forge is operating at 200% capacity *thank god he doesn't know how to do maths*

Admiral: Lord Malak, the Star Forge is operating at 600% capacity *lets see how high we can get it before he gets suspicious*

Malak was a buffoon who couldn't use the Star Forge to it's full extent, he was a coward that decided to try and kill Revan from a distance, his logic was flawed and he had Darth Bandon as an apprentence.

How very dare you!

It'll be alright. The truth usually hurts. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I dont actually dislike Malak, I hate other characters a lot more, but those clothes are awful!

The size, tatoos, missing jaw I can cope with, but if you use KSE to make a person Malak, then go on character screen, the picture of malak is stupid; he has robes from his shoulders and his waist-terrible clothes sense!

I couldn't bear see that becasue it reminded me of how my frecch teacher does the same... (if I could show my teacher you would be barfing too)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 1 month later...

id have to say the fact that he was a coward. i mean, come on! he didnt even have the guts to stab his master in the back, he *shot* her in the back! he sent the star forge's droids to deal with revan twice, he used the star forge to make him stronger, and on the leviathan, he ran away! :- he even ruined revan's plans to unite the galaxy against the sith empire by destroying all those planets. oh yeah and his character was so clich

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

id have to say the fact that he was a coward. i mean, come on! he didnt even have the guts to stab his master in the back, he *shot* her in the back! he sent the star forge's droids to deal with revan twice, he used the star forge to make him stronger, and on the leviathan, he ran away! :p  he even ruined revan's plans to unite the galaxy against the sith empire by destroying all those planets.  oh yeah and his character was so clich
Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

I thought he was the typical villian until the end where you beat him on board the Star Forge. I felt so sorry for him, always trying to best Revan (DS ending) and finally admitting in the end that he/she is the true Dark Lord and he is nothing, like he always feared he has been. In the LS ending, he wonders if he was the one that got saved if he would have been a Jedi like you but he dies as nothing. :- Poor Malak. Too bad they let that personality show at the very end, or else he would have been a much better DS char.

id have to say the fact that he was a coward. i mean, come on! he didnt even have the guts to stab his master in the back, he *shot* her in the back! he sent the star forge's droids to deal with revan twice, he used the star forge to make him stronger, and on the leviathan, he ran away! :ermm:  he even ruined revan's plans to unite the galaxy against the sith empire by destroying all those planets.  oh yeah and his character was so clich

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

id have to say the fact that he was a coward. i mean, come on! he didnt even have the guts to stab his master in the back, he *shot* her in the back! he sent the star forge's droids to deal with revan twice, he used the star forge to make him stronger, and on the leviathan, he ran away! :ermm:  he even ruined revan's plans to unite the galaxy against the sith empire by destroying all those planets.  oh yeah and his character was so clich
Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png