Jade Empire sequel confirmed

kumquatq3

Attempts to reach BioWare representatives for confirmation and comment were unsuccessful, as the developer's Vancouver, British Columbia, offices are closed today in honor of Remembrance Day.

By Brendan Sinclair -- GameSpot

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6139680.html

Hrmm, when did they move from Edmonton? Guess I should apply for a QA position now.

I think Brendan needs to check his facts before posting. Not an important detail, but still looks bad.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Vancouver offices??

Yeah, I think he's confusing Bioware with every other developer in Canada. (well, Ubisoft is in Montreal, but everyone else is in Vancouver)

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

They need to make the bloody thing for the pc. The first one looked interesting but I didn't buy it because it wasn't for the pc. A lost sale for them.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Let's hope they make more of those awesome shoot'em up sequences!!1 And less of the boring character management (who needs TWO crystal slots?!) and more of that yummy jumping jack combat! Then it'll be even more awesomerz!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Let's hope they make more of those awesome shoot'em up sequences!!1 And less of the boring character management (who needs TWO crystal slots?!) and more of that yummy jumping jack combat! Then it'll be even more awesomerz!

A big red button that, when pressed, makes you win the game automatically. Now, that's class.

This doesn't really come as a surprise, really. Good for Bioware, I guess, and good for gamers who enjoy their games.

Damn straight.

Not bad for a game that was a failure.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

P.S. I'm not saying you said it was a failure; but the usual anti BIo suspects tried to.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

A big red button that, when pressed, makes you win the game automatically. Now, that's class.

This doesn't really come as a surprise, really. Good for Bioware, I guess, and good for gamers who enjoy their games.

I didn't press the red button and suddenly went to the end credits. I think you have a defective copy.

Edited by Hades_One