What are you playing now?

Darque

Diablo 2 is a good choice. You should get the Lord of Destruction expansion pack also.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

so you is saying that the first one sucked?

HA! Good Fun!

again, we wish to know if bulock is stating, for the record, that the first nwn sucked.

am most curious.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

so you is saying that the first one sucked?

HA! Good Fun!

again, we wish to know if bulock is stating, for the record, that the first nwn sucked.

am most curious.

HA! Good Fun!

It didn't suck. It was a 60 hours string of fetching quests at the end of which timetravelling lizards threaten to rule the world once again under the leadership of a witch. :D

The second expansion was very good.

It didn't suck. It was a 60 hours string of fetching quests at the end of which timetravelling lizards threaten to rule the world once again under the leadership of a witch.  :D

The second expansion was very good.

I fell asleep playing it (somewhere in the prison level).

If your refering to HOTU. It started off well enough but I resented that the only way they could pull of the story was to turn you into yet another chosen one.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If someone (*cough*alanschu*cough*) is thinking about buying Boiling Point, I'd suggest that you wait until.. March sometimes. I realized that's when it is re-released as a budget game. I ordered it (even though I have the first full-price game) because it was so cheap and comes fully patched, but it turned out to be a pre-order of a budget game. That's a first for me. Anyhow, it says it will be out in March.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm prepping for Shadow Hearts: From the New World :p

Come on March 7th  (w00t)

I really enjoyed that series. Not sure if we will get this one though its not on the lists :p Then again Dragon Quest wasnt on the list for a while either so you never know.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'm prepping for Shadow Hearts: From the New World :p

Come on March 7th  (w00t)

I really enjoyed that series. Not sure if we will get this one though its not on the lists :p Then again Dragon Quest wasnt on the list for a while either so you never know.

It'll probably be based on NA sales.... on the other hand it's not being published by midway this time, instead by XSEED... and they are pretty new.

Did Wild Arms 4 (I think that's the other game they published) come to Europe?

It'll probably be based on NA sales.... on the other hand it's not being published by midway this time, instead by XSEED... and they are pretty new.

Did Wild Arms 4 (I think that's the other game they published) come to Europe?

Dosnt ring any bells. I wasnt overly fond of Wild Arms III so I havnt looked out for it though.

No doubt you will rave on so much that I will have to buy a US PS2 (again) and import it :p

478327[/snapback]

...And I now have XMen Legends. I just don't have xbox live. Dammit. My single player glory must suffice.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I just started up a new game of Wizardry 8. It still looks pretty good. I forgot how charming this game was...any game that lets you cast insanity on a group of roaches and watch them dance is alright by me. I also picked up Gothic II, but so far it hasn't pulled me in. It's a it awkward on the controls. I need a tutorial.

Kotor 2 again. I was thinking about reinstalling Morrowind, but I will hold off and wait for Oblivion.

I have morrowind...

But I'm also going to get Oblivion,,,

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I just started up a new game of Wizardry 8.  It still looks pretty good.  I forgot how charming this game was...any game that lets you cast insanity on a group of roaches and watch them dance is alright by me.  I also picked up Gothic II, but so far it hasn't pulled me in.  It's a it awkward on the controls.  I need a tutorial.

I read two novels in the time it took between the turns (over the whole course of the game of course :p )

I never could figure out why people went on about how difficult it was either.

Gothics not particularly intuative but I bet you didnt have to translate the controls from german :p

478327[/snapback]

Koudelka is awesome :D

The game has some built in menu features to explain things, so you don't need the booklet.

One word of advice.

Focus on each character's primary attack skill and on Speed.

Build the others little by little, especially magic resistance and health.

Don't hedge though, or you will be screwed :p

Koudelka is awesome :D

The game has some built in menu features to explain things, so you don't need the booklet.

One word of advice.

Focus on each character's primary attack skill and on Speed.

Build the others little by little, especially magic resistance and health.

Don't hedge though, or you will be screwed :p

Bloody hell that was like a cat pouncing. Thanks

478327[/snapback]