What are you playing now?

Darque

I'm having my first go at Lionheart. It has been said before and I'll say it again: Barcelona's fun but the rest of the game is awful.

Still, I don't see why this hack and slash fest is worse than Diablo. The way I see it, people that love Diablo, should love Lionheart too. Unless they think Barcelona is boring.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Lionheart?? Comparing it to Diablo? There is no comparison, Diablo is far superior.

Care to elaborate?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was playing Phantom Menace.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I know a lot of people who enjoyed BG: DA, whereas I've never heard of a Lionheart fan.  DA was just not an RPG.  It was an action game built for the console audience.  Personally I hated it, but it was what I expected.

A think the real problem with BG: DA is, it's name. If it's name was "The Dark Alliance of Dark Forces" or something like that, it wouldn't be a problem.

centinexx.png

Finished REZero (w00t) .............again :thumbsup:

Good points: Good game features and puzzles, nice atmosphere.

Bad points: Story doesn't quite mesh with the other games in the series, virtually no horror.

Seems like someone thought that zombies = horror....... umm... no.