What are you playing now?

Darque

:devil: I was going to shake my fist at you for having deleted the message only to find out you posted again. Sneaky, vewy sneaky.

I'll try to set up a simple page of some sort to have readilly available information. Still, that other portuguese page will remain there as it's not game-related and it has to remain that way :)

Soldat. Good game, polish programmer, you guys would probably hate it. But take a look at the wiki link above, it is interesting... or to me it is....

My brother plays it all the time. It is addictive for some, but I couldn't really get into it due to lack of time.

*looks at website he's on, thinks about how Diamond would've had to read through a lot of stuff, taking a few minutes just for participating in this thread*

Ha, irony.

:devil: I was going to shake my fist at you for having deleted the message only to find out you posted again. Sneaky, vewy sneaky.

I'll try to set up a simple page of some sort to have readilly available information. Still, that other portuguese page will remain there as it's not game-related and it has to remain that way :p

Had to add context. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I jumped to my death seventy four times  on 'the Path Of Hades' playing God Of War today.

Ouchies.

That the bit where you have to climb up the razor wall ?

Gold medal for effort above an beyond anyway.

And if you havnt already finished it the last battle is great.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I bit it for the most part leading up to that on the turning spiky pillars, the horizontal ones. My reload spot lead to my death for a half an hour. Kratos just didn't feel like compensating for my lack of skill.

And I'm kicking ass in a poker tournament right now!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.