What are you playing now?

Darque

Well, I've taken my merry band of xmen out on a rampage. We just faced Pyro and hacked around in the ice caves a bit. Pretty good game. It's got some arcade qualities to it, but that doesn't bother me.

I'm thinking of picking up Gothic 2. I'm not sure, but I just saw a deal on Gothic 2 Gold. Maybe I should give it a shot after xmen legends.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Koudelka is very good. I was suprised that it has speech.

It has a very survival horror sort of feel to it. I think its the darkness and the lack of save points.

I broke my axe which upset me greatly since it was doing 350 on average..

Am I right in thinking the weapon levels go up the more you use a weapon and every time you reach a new level you get an additional attack ? Because Edwards started to fire two pistol shots rather than one although it's really eating up the ammo.

Koudelka's flare is also at level two and seems to hit more targets, so I guess spells work the same way?

And what sort of piety levels are we talking about before everyone starts resisting their own healing spells ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If someone (*cough*alanschu*cough*) is thinking about buying Boiling Point, I'd suggest that you wait until.. March sometimes. I realized that's when it is re-released as a budget game. I ordered it (even though I have the first full-price game) because it was so cheap and comes fully patched, but it turned out to be a pre-order of a budget game. That's a first for me. Anyhow, it says it will be out in March.

Unfortunately....I did not see this block of text until after acquiring said game.

Oh well. It's been fun so far.

Did I mention that the music in Boiling Point is really, really good?

Speaking of Freedom Force vs the Third Reich, I am really digging the voice work! They have captured the essence of the superhero characters (including the narrator). Mentor is my favourite.

:lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Did I mention that the music in Boiling Point is really, really good?

Speaking of Freedom Force vs the Third Reich, I am really digging the voice work! They have captured the essence of the superhero characters (including the narrator). Mentor is my favourite.

Voice acting in FF series is superb. El Diablo rocks! :D

centinexx.png

Currently playing:

Republic: The Revolution

Any good?

If you don't mind staring at a 2D map for 99% of the game

Or the fact that it can become quite repetitive when nearing the end of a map (a new map ends that right away untill you are at the end again :()

Also it is quite hard to understand... especially if not delivered with a manual :(

Edit; Hate quoting

Edited by BattleCookiee