Jolee Bindo

and Jolee actually had a point for his pupils other than "YOUR WEAK AND WILL FALL TO THE DARK SIDE! Now bend over..."

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It would make sense if he did...His insight would be useful on a great many things that are missing/flawed with the Jedi Masters and the teachings themselves.

Seeing how Vrook is still a master, that didn't happen...

I believe Vrook was DS and could hide his anger from the other masters unlike atris...He was angry in k1, k2 he was downright evil.

It would make sense if he did...His insight would be useful on a great many things that are missing/flawed with the Jedi Masters and the teachings themselves.

Seeing how Vrook is still a master, that didn't happen...

I believe Vrook was DS and could hide his anger from the other masters unlike atris...He was angry in k1, k2 he was downright evil.

He survived Kreias/Exiles attack and how plans how to get his vengence and become the rules of the Sith Empire and crush the galaxy after that.

Now all hopes are toward the only one able to stop that evil. The last true jedi, Jolee Bindo.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

He's probably on Kashyyk running around naked and trying to stay in shape at his old age.

Did anyone use Jolee to save the group on the Leviathan in K1? It's hilarious because you don't find any clothes and Jolee is running around in his undies, and as you save Revan, Bastila and Carth you take over as them. We all know what happen next: Big Revelation Time, so by the time you and Carth get back to the Ebon Hawk to tell everyone who you really are, Jolee is still in his undies for this drama! ;)

Oh yes, that was too funny...apart from battling the Sith, I was trying to look for his clothes...and a sword

He was like a ninja...minus the clothes :ph34r:

Bless him, I loved old Jolee :D

Jolee is ok. His whining old man attitude gets on your nereves after a while.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Back to the topic...

It's not entirely out of the question that he could return, assuming that Revan went LS.

Age shouldn't be too much of a factor here, since it's already been shown that those in their 80's can still do just fine (Count Dooku, for example). Also, he's in excellent shape for an 80 year old, having lived in the Shadowlands all of those years.

What happened to him? This was taken directly from TSL site:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/coffeemeister/story.html

It is the beginning of the Jedi's decline throughout the Galaxy. Individual Jedi begin to leave the Jedi Order, and the Jedi Watchmen of many systems, disenchanted with the endless, pointless struggles, step down and exile themselves in unknown quadrants of the galaxy, echoing the disillusionment of Jedi Master JOLEE BINDO. These are referred to by scribes of the time as the LOST JEDI. With their numbers already thinned by the war with DARTH MALAK, the Jedi Order is reduced to less than one hundred surviving Jedi Knights. As the numbers of Jedi continue to dwindle, the remaining practitioners of the light side of the Force believe the Lost Jedi to have forsaken the Order, but in fact, many of them are victims of Sith Assassins, or are being captured and imprisoned on the dark side world of MALACHOR V, waiting to be converted to the dark side of the Force. Under the watchful gaze of a corrupted Jedi KREIA, many of these Jedi die, but some are converted

Maybe he simply exiled himself elsewhere, maybe he got 'capped by a sith assassin.

Jolee Bindo MUST return in KOTOR3!

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HALELUJAH, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Jolee is ok. His whining old man attitude gets on your nereves after a while.

It's a role-playing game afterall. Getting annoyed by its characters is part of the package. :D

But Jolee is a great character. When he suggested that I jump in the starboard engine (correct name?) and save everyone's a$$, I cracked up laughing.

Edited by julianw

If Jolee is included in the next Kotor game, things would be involved would be how his abilities have changed since ten years when he was encounted in K1. Am doubttful about how his abilities would be further developed since he was already a consular, unless attainment of mastery of a prestige class like Jedi master is involved.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

He would have been more usefull compared to the combination of Hanharr and G0T0.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

He would have made an awesome alternate from kriea, each represents the dark and light side of being grey, in a way.

I can just imagine jolee wanring you about that old witch, he could have made a good tie in to argue with kriea.

It could even have gone to the extent of having both kriea and jolee as your master (kinda) and you get to choose which one to side with depending on your choices throughout the game. I would have loved jolee to pop up on m5 and have a battle with kriea...

but thats just me, what can i say, i love the old man :ermm:

Also Jolee couldnt have died because he wasnt running missions for the council anymore. If he was still a grey Jedi this would be a per set up for KOTOR 3.

PS.I played Revan as Light side, so Jolee Lived

Edited by Akhan225