• Double-bladed Lightsaber
    • One Melee Vibroblade
    • Two Melee Vibroblades
    • Double-edge Vibroblade
    • Lightsaber + Vibroblade
    • Unarmed
    • Blasters
    • The Force

One blue blade. Like it was meant to be. A tool for a peace keeper.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

PS

If, hypothetically, there is a Kotor 3, and if blasters suck as much in it as they did in the first two, I will die. Immidietely.

Not right away, you will probably want to finish the story before you actually kill yourself. ;)

I won't "kill myself". At least not voluntarily. What is much more likely is that I will simply become a hole in the force; all who visit my grave shall lose their faith in life.

Also, HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THE SILVER LIGHTSABER CRYSTAL?

100% Non-Random Way to get a Silver Lightsaber Crysatal

On Nar Shadaa there are two merchants, Geeda and Oondar. If you talk to Oondar he will complain about a Not-male Rodian. Ask him why there is no line and he will tell you about Geeda after that, choose the dialogue option about her. If you help him he will give you a discount. Talk to Geeda about Oondar and she will give you a discount. Talk to Oondar and he will threaten you. Tell Geeda about the deal, and she will say you have to choose between Oondar or herself. Side with her and ask about opening trade routes. She will tell you that she can trade with Dantooine and Onderon if you resolve the situiations on them. Complete Dantooine then talk to her about opening trade routes then about Dantooine. She will have more items to sell, including a Silver Lightsaber Crystal.

(Thank Gamespot for that little walkthrough)

Side with her and ask about opening trade routes. She will tell you that she can trade with Dantooine and Onderon if you resolve the situiations on them. Complete Dantooine then talk to her about opening trade routes then about Dantooine. She will have more items to sell, including a Silver Lightsaber Crystal.

(Thank Gamespot for that little walkthrough)

When I was trying to open trade routes it never worked! I reckon I got hit with some weird quest bug.

My preferred weapon is still the dual lightsabers as I outlined above but I was suprised through the Handmaiden dueling and sister fights how powerful un-armed was (which I used for her since I ran out of lightsabers and decent crystals).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

If, hypothetically, there is a Kotor 3, and if blasters suck as much in it as they did in the first two, I will die. Immidietely.

having ranged weapons dumbed down is to help justify why *anyone* would wield a sword or other melee weapon in such a futuristic age.

KOTOR I did, I think, explain this pretty well with the bit about how energy shields have made melee weapons the weapons of choice in the present age.

All that being said, I think we do need to see *some* kick butt ranged weapons. KOTOR I did not use Heavy Weapons effectively (in practice, they were no better than rifles) and, KOTOR II (if I am not mistaken) did not have a Heavy Weapons designation at all.

What I would like to see is the ability of the Soldier class to have a proficiency in Heavy Weapons and for this to really mean something. For instance, if someone gets shot by a fully-upgraded Mandalorian Heavy Disrupter Cannon, there is a 50% chance that the target will be simply vaporized on the spot.

Also, why is it that only droids have flame-throwers and cold-blasts?

They could (and should) do a lot more with ranged weapons (while still marginalizing them on the low end).

Right you are. All ranged weapons in the anes mare or less suck. In k2 there was no heavy weapon category. The only more interesting weapon in the game was Mira's rocket/dart/grenade launcher. It can easily be turned into Jango Fett's flamethrower from the movie.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Well, of course they will never be as a lightsaber, but that doesnt mean they have to suck so badly.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]