Deathwish

Laozi

Which would you prefer as a means to the end  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer as a means to the end

• Burning to death
    • Being eaten alive. You know shark, lion, ants, Billy Bob Thorton

I choose burning in this case, if it were anywhere else i would probably choose something quicker, like gunshot :thumbsup:

I would hate to be eaten by something, i could imagine it just to be constant agony, not stopping till you are in little pieces-doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather be on fire and run around screaming and hugging people i dont like :shifty:

All this talk of death makes me feel nauseous, i'm going to sniff some flowers to remind me of the pleasentness of life :devil::shifty:

My single greatest fear are giant squids.

My second is open water (swimming pools, showers etc.)

So i would opt for burning since i have a morbid fear of water...Well actually i would probably choose the shark option because i would have a heart attack due to being so close to open water.

Seriously, when we passed a the beach in the car i had to close my eyes and think of bunnies so i wouldn't be so scared.

Pretty funny coming from someone called FISH

I had a friend once burn most of the hair off his face while trying to light a 1/4 full 55 gal drum of gasoline. It was the last day of summer before school started and he had to go with all his facial hair burnt up looking like pubic hairs.

Another friend set most of his arm on fire with a potato gun, truely a classic moment

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Saw an amazing video of a large squid in...I want to say the San Diego zoo actually attacking and killing a good-sized shark.

Back on-topic, I think it should be between burning and drowning. That one's always the toss-up for me. Most 19th century sailors and marines never learned to swim, one of the main reasons being to make drowning easier.

I nearly burnt to death once........... :x

A few years back I was mowing the lawn for my old man, when I got stung on the back of my leg by a bee, after swearing deathly vengance I found the pesky little critters hive in a hole in the ground so I trundled off to look for an instrument of death. Two minutes later I returned with the petrol can from the lawn mower and preceeded to pour petrol dowm the hole not knowing there was petrol dripping onto my shoes!!!!!!

When I emptied a fair amount of the can into the hole(and on my shoes) I got some matches and set it alight, needless to say it didn't take long for my feet to be on fire. After what seemed like 10 mins of me doing my lord of the dance routine I managed to kick over the remaining petrol in the can and set the garden on fire also, so here I am with my feet on fire standing in the middle of a raging inferno in a blind panic trying to put out the ground aswell as my feet.

I eventully managed to put both my feet, legs and the ground out before anything serious happened but not before leaving a massive black patch at the bottom of the garden, which I covered up with fresh grass cuttings

Can I be burned to death while being eaten alive? You know, like a barbeque?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

While neither ranks among my prefered ways to die, I'd go with burning...since...well, I'd think the incessant crunching associated with being eaten alive would drive me insane. (w00t)

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

octopie can't turn blue... they just can't... my outdoor ed teachers in 6th grade caught a small one and put it in a blue bucket. Octopie try to blend in with the enviroment so that they can trap their prey. in the blue bucket it spent several minutes doing nothing then turned bright red.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

octopie can't turn blue... they just can't... my outdoor ed teachers in 6th grade caught a small one and put it in a blue bucket. Octopie try to blend in with the enviroment so that they can trap their prey. in the blue bucket it spent several minutes doing nothing then turned bright red.

As interesting as that is.... what does it have to do with being eaten/burnt alive I wonder :(

As interesting as that is.... what does it have to do with being eaten/burnt alive I wonder :ermm:

Because fish is afraid of a giant octopus eating him and... yeah... that's ADD for you. I would still prefer to be burned, at least you wouldn't feel much if the burning was done in the right conditions.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.