Deathwish

Laozi

Which would you prefer as a means to the end  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer as a means to the end

• Burning to death
    • Being eaten alive. You know shark, lion, ants, Billy Bob Thorton

Yeah, good thing I'm not "most guys." *Wink*

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hmm, sorry I can't get into the mood.

It's ok Muso... it happens to most guys... o:)

DL

Ouch. :huh:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'd dare and be both if it's the former.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I dont whether that is sarcastic and so be resntful or if it is honest and be condescendingly pitiful.

It was all of those thing rolled into one.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'd take Lou's word for it. He's a PI, afterall.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

You got a deathwish kid?

Edited by thepixiesrock

I just reported you, for being too dam sexy.

You got a deathwish kid?

Yeah. You and me. Main street. Pistols. Now.

kirottu said:

You got a deathwish kid?

Yeah. You and me. Main street. Pistols. Now.

I just reported you, for being too dam sexy.

:)
kirottu said:

Being set on fire, being eaten alive by ants, even being eaten by fire ants. These are all vastly preferable to havig Monty Python quoted at you incessantly.

P.S. I like python but come on now...

9. While you will all share a good laugh exchanging quotations, everyone will feel dirty afterwards. :)

This is exactly true. However, I wasn't quoting, I was directing attention to the previous body of work ... o:)

Okay, it's true, it was a cheap gag. It's a fair cop and society is to blame. (0H N03z!!11 Goodies quotes!)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You only hate me because I'm a vigilante.

Prissy Idiot?

kirottu said:

Sorry, but the words we were looking for were "Phallic Insignia." Thanks for playing though.

I'd still venture so far as to say that Prattle Incarnate would be more apt.

kirottu said:

Teehee, stop making up words.