Deathwish

Laozi

Which would you prefer as a means to the end  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer as a means to the end

• Burning to death
    • Being eaten alive. You know shark, lion, ants, Billy Bob Thorton

it's actually a hard question..

burning can be faster, but not if the animal breaks your neck first it ..

depends on the circumstances I think ..

whatever will be quickest! (I don't care about the pain as long as it's fast)

guess that makes it fire then? (assuming ants are the animals chosen to eat me)

but I would prefer drowning .. I heard it should be very peaceful (once you draw the last breath of course .. alot of panicking before that)

Fortune favors the bald.

but I would prefer drowning .. I heard it should be very peaceful (once you draw the last breath of course .. alot of panicking before that)

Isn't that a bit like saying, "Once you go into shock, you no longer mind the sharp teeth chewing through your intestines"?

I just heard a guy talking about how it was to drow once, he said that it felt peaceful .. and the feeling of water in his lungs made him relax .. and then everything went black!

call it schock if you want, but no pain was involved .. and there's alot of pain involved in being eaten ..

Fortune favors the bald.

My single greatest fear are giant squids.

My second is open water (swimming pools, showers etc.)

So i would opt for burning since i have a morbid fear of water...Well actually i would probably choose the shark option because i would have a heart attack due to being so close to open water.

Seriously, when we passed a the beach in the car i had to close my eyes and think of bunnies so i wouldn't be so scared.

Pretty funny coming from someone called FISH

I had a friend once burn most of the hair off his face while trying to light a 1/4 full 55 gal drum of gasoline. It was the last day of summer before school started and he had to go with all his facial hair burnt up looking like pubic hairs.

Another friend set most of his arm on fire with a potato gun, truely a classic moment

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Which part of me would be eaten first? Are we starting with the legs and moving up? I wonder when you would pass out from the pain... Eaten by what? Something big that would take huge chunks or something small like ants that would just nibble and nibble? Actually, I think I might get nightmares from this, so I'm stopping now.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Eaten by Navy's dolphins. Wonder how that feels?

BTW, Gabrielle, THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hah FISH! Pick your poisson

ZING!

:">

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

To me burning is better because you are being killed directly by something that is not alive. but if you were eaten alive you would be feeding the thing that killed you and you would feel it all over you... and thats just naaaasty! I understand fire, it burns you. and you can predict what's coming next (painfully charred a little bit, skin excrutiatingly starts to melt, pass out from pain, burn to ashes). But being eaten alive.. what if the creature eating you struck a nerve and it hurt really really bad, and you don't know what its going to eat next

To me burning is better because you are being killed directly by something that is not alive. but if you were eaten alive you would be feeding the thing that killed you and you would feel it all over you... and thats just naaaasty! I understand fire, it burns you. and you can predict what's coming next (painfully charred a little bit, skin excrutiatingly starts to melt, pass out from pain, burn to ashes). But being eaten alive.. what if the creature eating you struck a nerve and it hurt really really bad, and you don't know what its going to eat next

what he said. It depends on where the thing strikes first:

leg= :p painful death

arm= :o painful death

head= :x happy death

nuts= :o really, really, really, really painful death

heart= ;) happy death

eaten by billy bob thorton= :ermm: stupid death

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Nah, they would start with the limbs and only eating the dermal layers first. After than they would slowly eat away from musclature underneath, being careful enough that the body's own natural healing system would stop immediate bleeding.

Over the course of months you would only be a torso, and that will be when the real torture begins. (w00t)

I nearly burnt to death once........... :-

A few years back I was mowing the lawn for my old man, when I got stung on the back of my leg by a bee, after swearing deathly vengance I found the pesky little critters hive in a hole in the ground so I trundled off to look for an instrument of death. Two minutes later I returned with the petrol can from the lawn mower and preceeded to pour petrol dowm the hole not knowing there was petrol dripping onto my shoes!!!!!!

When I emptied a fair amount of the can into the hole(and on my shoes) I got some matches and set it alight, needless to say it didn't take long for my feet to be on fire. After what seemed like 10 mins of me doing my lord of the dance routine I managed to kick over the remaining petrol in the can and set the garden on fire also, so here I am with my feet on fire standing in the middle of a raging inferno in a blind panic trying to put out the ground aswell as my feet.

I eventully managed to put both my feet, legs and the ground out before anything serious happened but not before leaving a massive black patch at the bottom of the garden, which I covered up with fresh grass cuttings

Is that how you chose your identity, lawnman? :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

While neither ranks among my prefered ways to die, I'd go with burning...since...well, I'd think the incessant crunching associated with being eaten alive would drive me insane.  (w00t)

... Because you don't want to spend the last seconds of your life insane AND lunch.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

octopie can't turn blue... they just can't... my outdoor ed teachers in 6th grade caught a small one and put it in a blue bucket. Octopie try to blend in with the enviroment so that they can trap their prey. in the blue bucket it spent several minutes doing nothing then turned bright red.

occy_b1.jpg

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT