Deathwish

Laozi

Which would you prefer as a means to the end  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer as a means to the end

• Burning to death
    • Being eaten alive. You know shark, lion, ants, Billy Bob Thorton

You only get one choice, so make it the right one

This is to settle a pretty long running arguement my friend and I have been having

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well its more like if you had to choose between the two

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think you're missing the point here.........

Anyway, personally I fear shark attack greater then anything else, so I would gladly torch myself buddhist monk style then be eaten.

Anyway, personally I fear shark attack greater then anything else, so I would gladly torch myself buddhist monk style then be eaten.

It's official then. You are now a Buddhist, Laozi. The results prove so...and you just can't aruge with the power of an Internet Quiz. :D

---

Being eaten alive is more natural. :thumbsup:

Yeah - but if we're gonna die like chumps, we might as well take as many sons of bitches down with us in a BLAZE of glory. Burning Running Man armed with Liquid Hydrogen for teh win. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

What if a chimp is eating your badly beaten body?

. Burning Running Man armed with Liquid Hydrogen for teh win.    :thumbsup:

Please don't liquifiy our dear mod....

And I voted burn... that way I don't have to feel sombody gut me like a trout and watch all the goey stuff come out.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Aint nothing like a good ol' human barbecue :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

As a stupid party trick I have intentionally lit my hands on fire.

Don't try this at home, but if you cover your hands in a fuel source, it will burn quite spectacularly before your hands do.

You don't want to use something like gasoline because it can also explode.

However, I have covered my hands in hair spray and put on a human torch demonstration.

Mind you, I had to put myself out after only a few seconds, but I didn't receive any burns.

I'd prefer freezing to be honest. Nothing like a nice ice sculpture for others to remember me by, but as the options are what they are; I'd choose burning instead of being eaten. With enough luck, you choke or die of poisoned breath before it starts to hurt like bitch.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

When I was a kid I built a primitive flamethrower out of a bottle of mouthwash, gasoline and a lighter. It was great. Some kids thought the old hairspray trick was hot stuff but they had no clue. My invention could turn a sandbox of green plastic toy soldiers into a flaming inferno of death in seconds. But the flamethrower eventually caught fire itself and was completely destroyed, I escaped unharmed but my left glove did not :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:) I fear for your children
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

My single greatest fear are giant squids.

My second is open water (swimming pools, showers etc.)

So i would opt for burning since i have a morbid fear of water...Well actually i would probably choose the shark option because i would have a heart attack due to being so close to open water.

Seriously, when we passed a the beach in the car i had to close my eyes and think of bunnies so i wouldn't be so scared.

Burning, that way I could totally start spouting Ignus quotes midway through the burning before my lungs gave out from the heat. 

That and I'm just guessing that not only would burning be quicker, but you'd be more likely to go into shock as you body was brought to a nice even brown.

My reasoning too. How odd.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.