Deathwish

Laozi

Which would you prefer as a means to the end  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer as a means to the end

• Burning to death
    • Being eaten alive. You know shark, lion, ants, Billy Bob Thorton

What temperature is the incendiary process? If it's several tens of thousands of degrees (like the core of the Sun), then immolation would be instantaneous, and a big saltwater crocodile would grab your body part and perform a death roll until you drowned (or got very dizzy), only to stow your remains until their larder had dwindled in a few weeks.

I used to think I'd prefer jumping off a tall precipice to die, until I completed a few Bungee jumps; then I realised the headlong trajectory is not particularly pleasant. I would much prefer to go out after a good freefall (without a parachute). I don't see how anyone can give a reliable account of drowning, either. As Spock said in Star Trek 3 about needing a common frame of reference, to which McCoy responded: "You mean I would have to die, frist, in order to talk to you about death?"

Back to the vote: either way you aren't going to suffer for long (unless the death is not by fire / eating, but complications thereof), so it doesn't matter. I wouldn't give a toss, really. Humans have disposed of their dead with fire (Jewish), burials at sea (You Only Live Twice) and recycling the bodies back to nature (Zoroastrians

Edited by metadigital

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Some tribes used to have a really high occurance of some mad cow-like disease, especially among the women and children. After some scientists observed them for awhile, they realised it was because the tribes ate their deceased.

The adult males would get the choice parts while the ladies and children would get 2nds which included brains and basically neuron-rich tissue wich carried the mad cow-like disease. When they died they passed it on to others too. That's why they had a high occurance of the disease.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Some tribes used to have a really high occurance of some mad cow-like disease, especially among the women and children.  After some scientists observed them for awhile, they realised it was because the tribes ate their deceased.

The adult males would get the choice parts while the ladies and children would get 2nds which included brains and basically neuron-rich tissue wich carried the mad cow-like disease.  When they died they passed it on to others too.  That's why they had a high occurance of the disease.

You'd think that it would naturally taste bad and therefore cause you to stay away from it. if i was a kid in that tribe, hopefully i would see that my tribe was crazy and go run away and try to survive on my own. but once i would realise that i am not capable of doing that, i would have to end my misery by jumping into a petrol burning bee-hive hole :p

While it would be nice to go out like most guys, heart attack/stroke at the play boy mansion, I guess from the choices I would choose to get eaten to death. At least I could kill what was killing me before my last breath. If given my choice though I would prefer dieing in a dual against someone else. Kinda noble I guess. I am of the opinion that you are only given the certainty of one death so you should enjoy it.

^Common knowledge, that. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Jesus Christ! Some one save Launch!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Woe is Launch! Bobzilla is trying to eat her! Or perform lewd acts!

Hmm, sorry I can't get into the mood.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds