Obsidian Pantheon

Calax

We've heard about the lightsabre duel ... but the Princess Leia (slavegirl?) outfit sounds more interesting ...

Yeah! Which one of them is she?

:huh:

ProfileMysteryLeia6_Big.jpg

The green one on the left looks like a Rastafarian Twi'Lek, and the one on the right looks like (Doctor Who's) Leila ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

We've heard about the lightsabre duel ... but the Princess Leia (slavegirl?) outfit sounds more interesting ...

I think that revealing having a picture of his sister in a slavegirl outfit would say more damaging things about him than about his sister. :-"

I never said I had photos.

I'll say no more as I'm receiving a barrage of disgruntled text messages from the Princess herself :huh:

I'd change Darkside to Athena, Calax. She seems to prefer that slot. :blink:

"A flaming monster with a hundred heads, Who rose up against all the gods. Death whistled from his fearful jaws, His eyes flashed glaring fire."

Find someone who fits that description, and we'll have a member for Typhon. :D

I nominate Battlewookie for Hephaestus. He seems the type. :huh:

I've decided to make Tiny a honorary Apollo until sombody gives me somthing better for him. I'm still looking for a god for myself.... and sombody should Nominate GOA for somthing.

And I've just made Gabrielle Bia. The goddess of violence until sombody either comes up with somthing better.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

so many gods so little time, for Loki I guess LoneWolf could work considering his CCG card... but I'd prefer to keep it localized to greeks considering that most gods are just dupes of eachother.

Gabb would Hectate do?

Hecate (Hekate) The Titan goddess of witchcraft, ghosts and necromancy. She assisted Demeter in her search for Persephone, and became her minister in Hades.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Can I be Loki?

I am small, and crazy. 

Like a fox!

Thanks a lot, I have been saving that line for a while, waiting for when I could use it to its upmost potential, and you just used it. No when I used it, it looks like I copied it off of you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Loki, eh? Chained to a snake under millions of tons of earth, forever screaming for forgiveness. No, doesn't sound like Eru to me. >_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And you get to charm innocent maidens as a horse; which is a bonus.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Awesome. :cool:

kirottu said:

*snap*

BattleWookie=Haphestus

*snapped the rest*

I nominate Battlewookie for Hephaestus.  He seems the type.  :blink:

So, who is Haphestus (Hephaestus)?

Is that like a metadigital/phosphor clone?

I don't get it.

Metadigital is phosphor? :wub::luck: :ph34r:

Do we need to use Greek gods?

Because if not I vote for Metadigital as Daedalus.

One guess why :wub: ...