Celebrity shark bait.

Darth Sirius

Junai, I find it strange that you have exactly three posts on this board and every one of them is a response to Gromnir.  I find it peculiar that your very first post on this board was a response to someone who has been here for over a year and a half.  If you followed him here to pursue a duel, you will find your welcome short-lived.

I haven't adressed the person in question in over two years.

Also, please notice (no sarcasm): when I said that I find his posts entertaining, I meant exactly that. They really are witty, sharp and to the point, and I very much enjoy reading them.

Well, since I seem to have run out of celebs (for now), I'll just snoop around and see if there are any other interesting threads. It's a shame that the NWN2 fora were moved to Bioware though. Takes forever to load.

:blink:

Can Dean win a primary though with that famous shouting episode always attached to him?

Btw, what's a televangelist? A TV analyst?

it should be noted that they arn't necessairly Priests/pastors. I doubt the church want's anything to do with them... they just act like the CEO of Microsoft except they make GOD every third word.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Antti Tuisku

Idols for teenage fans gives me the creeps.

Do I sense a hint of jealousy? :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'd like to see McCain vs Dean.  The debates would be fun to watch.

You think so? I think McCain would be too busy looking over his shoulder to make sure Bush doesn't screw him again to pay much attention.

But we're not going to see either of those guys in 2008. The Republican leadership won't let McCain run; he's much too moderate, and if the "Global War On Terror" is still going on, McCain can't be trusted to let Jesus direct our airstrikes.

Dean, on the other hand, hasn't wussed out like all the other Democrats and started scrambling for the center and randomly inserting the word "God" into his speeches. Once the Dems realized that the last election turned into a referendum on boys kissing, they all decided to head towards the right. I suspect we'll see a southern Democratic governor, maybe Warner.

Jessica Simpson, ...... She's not very pretty.

She puts on some really bad makeup at times, but 'not very pretty' :huh: ? You must have written that because your wife was watching, right?

As for celebs, I wouldn't mind getting rid of all the wannable gangster rappers. ^_^

She looks like a whore. She sounds like a shallow, gold-digging imbecile who would sell her father for some liposuction. That ain't pretty. That is UGLY, in any definition you want to use.

I think you are confusing your own lust to quench your carnal thirsts with objective rules of beauty.

It sounds like "every girl is beautiul" is the yardstick being used by desperate geeks, with some of the less fortunate girls, who don't have straight teeth and blonde hair, are marked down.

Sure looks can be important. But they aren't the end of beauty. Ugly people who have a nice face and figure are still ugly.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Jessica Simpson, ...... She's not very pretty.

She puts on some really bad makeup at times, but 'not very pretty' :ermm: ? You must have written that because your wife was watching, right?

As for celebs, I wouldn't mind getting rid of all the wannable gangster rappers. ^_^

She looks like a whore. She sounds like a shallow, gold-digging imbecile who would sell her father for some liposuction. That ain't pretty. That is UGLY, in any definition you want to use.

I think you are confusing your own lust to quench your carnal thirsts with objective rules of beauty.

It sounds like "every girl is beautiul" is the yardstick being used by desperate geeks, with some of the less fortunate girls, who don't have straight teeth and blonde hair, are marked down.

Sure looks can be important. But they aren't the end of beauty. Ugly people who have a nice face and figure are still ugly.

I agree on all counts. "You can't judge a book by its cover." Beauty, I feel, should be judged more in personality and how one deals with life then in looks. Once you get passed the looks there might not be much of substance left. I'd rather get together with an average looking girl with tons of personality, then an incredible looking girl who's got the intelligence of a dead jellyfish. But that's just me...

You have just entered THE SENSITIVE ZONE!

Doo do doo do doo do doo do doo BA BA BA BUMP <bongo solo>

Well, mock it all you want, but if you're out for looks alone I would recommend it would be better for EVERYONE if you just went and paid some sex worker, who gets tax breaks for breast augmentations, nose jobs, thigh liposuction, silicone injections and other visual improvements, to satisfy these base and boring desires.

Normally, once you grow up and have relationships with RL women rather than idealised (alternative) Hollywood stereotypes, a pretty face and figure are meaningless (because you have seen how empty they can be on their own).

Mark my words, you'll understand sooner or later ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You have just entered THE SENSITIVE ZONE!

Doo do doo do doo do doo do doo BA BA BA BUMP <bongo solo>

Well, mock it all you want, but if you're out for looks alone I would recommend it would be better for EVERYONE if you just went and paid some sex worker, who gets tax breaks for breast augmentations, nose jobs, thigh liposuction, silicone injections and other visual improvements, to satisfy these base and boring desires.

Normally, once you grow up and have relationships with RL women rather than idealised (alternative) Hollywood stereotypes, a pretty face and figure are meaningless (because you have seen how empty they can be on their own).

Mark my words, you'll understand sooner or later ...

Ooh, getting opinionated there, aren't we Meta? Beauty is both inner and outer, and we are talking about outer beauty here. And Jessica Simpson is a champion of that. :ermm: