Men Smarter than Women

Archmonarch

Mr. Wiggin, please refrain from using your "sex" related powers in this thread.

:Eldar sits with his face in his hands:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

TMI, Ender!  :">

But yes, I agree with the sentiment, most "men" don't know the right women (looks at Gromnir).

I can vouch for the good ones ... :rolleyes:

bah.

we know lots of great women. most of our close friends is women, but they is women. women is different in spite of silly pc fruits who try to convince self that there ain't no real differences. wanna women friend who can bench 300+lbs and hit like a linebacker... drinks hard and knows Chicago Bears starting lineups? why would we want such a thing? met a few women like that and most is... scary.

we like women in large part because of their differences. is not a flaw in them or us.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Hey, I'm keenly interested in the "different" bits myself. I just don't spend quite as much time describing them. :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm smart enough to not try and outsmart my wife.

Women can be adroit users of all forms of argument. Specifically, they generally do not adhere to the constraints of logic (this is not a failing, any more than a dog thinks the cat has an obedience failing that will cause the owner's displeasure).

I have argued with women who can destroy propositions with logic, when required, and then flip into Surreal Attack Mode and demolish perfectly logical arguments, for an encore.

Men are typically completely unable to master the Surreal Attack, and therefore are left under-armed and over-exposed.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

But you'll be home in an hour and a half....so be careful.

You guys wouldn't happen to have a webcam and a microphone installed ? :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein