Star Wars Fan Art

post-1658-1128173726_thumb.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

An exciting space battle.

post-1658-1128174188_thumb.jpg

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I guess that I might as well post this as well...

I have already posted it on my art thread, but not here because it still isn't done and I have posted it in various incarnations far too many times...  :D

post-5816-1128148569_thumb.jpg

I really like that piece, but I'm not exactly sure why. I think it shows a lot of promise and the colors really draw my attention.

pixies is such an artiste. Just look the shading and hue :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nice pictures indeed. :thumbsup:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Some good pics round here, great work all :thumbsup:

D Murda; I like your art, but i have only one problem; its just a personal thing but i think the lined paper deos look a bit tacky, but its up to you and if it helps you then fine ;). Keep the art up anyway.

I had time to start this Malak pic during the violation of my favorite hockey team.

When the score hit 5-2 in favor of the other team I figured it was time to start inking.

Go Oilers, Go :thumbsup:

post-7948-1128231019_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

post-1658-1128260060_thumb.jpg

The one on the right looks like Obi-Wan, from the color scheme. :D

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, I'm sure you guys can tell who they are by looking at their faces.

I'm sorry for the horrible looking lightsabers, I spent too much time on the bodies.

I guess that I might as well post this as well...

I have already posted it on my art thread, but not here because it still isn't done and I have posted it in various incarnations far too many times...  :D

post-5816-1128148569_thumb.jpg

I really like that piece, but I'm not exactly sure why. I think it shows a lot of promise and the colors really draw my attention.

hell yeah man because its ME baby!

haha

Sentry, it just keeps getting better and better

at first I was just looking for a quick sketch for the hell of it, but with your art work, and harrys portraits and the both of u together...you are really bringing Lord Satasn to life.

I may just have to write that story now... :o