What sequel do you want made.....

kumquatq3

Damn you guys; theres nothing to add anymore. Almost all of my favorites have been listed. Well, except one...

Clive Barker's Undying. That game deserves...no, it NEEDS a sequel. At least a spiritual successor.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Quest for Glory 5...i mean redo this one and release a good finish to the series, frickin Sierra.

Put that on repeat for Gabriel Knight 3. I thought VA was over the top, GK was very out of character as Indiana Jones, and the story was squandered for the sake of the graphics engine. Not to mention that even if I wanted to dust it off and give it a second chance, it refuses to install. I still want my money back, and I want a real sequel. Sierra's probably locked up this copyright in its airtight vault, along with all those wonderful older games people 'could' still enjoy, if they could only buy a copy.

Not to mention that there doesn't exist a team anymore, which could make a decent sequel to any of those. Sierra, as it one was; doesn't exist.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Also, I believe you were paying out your award for anyone who said "sequels are crap", which I didn't. In fact, I can name three sequels that were better than the original films, right now:

Die Hard 2, Spiderman 2, Empire Strikes Back.

Now, I can't argue with Spiderman 2 and Empire Strikes Back, but Die Hard 2? I found Die Hard 2 to be the worst of the series, return of William Atherton be damned.

Personally, I would have used 'Terminator 2: Judgement Day' as an example.

Movie: Dog Soldiers. Or perhaps School of Rock, a 'where are they now' with a sadistic streak. But mostly, I want to see more of the silly antics of 7:35 in the morning.

Game: U*four*ia or Little Samson. Yes, I'm talking about Nintendo games. At least those were entertaining. Eh. Knights of the Old Republic. And as much as my brain says 'how the **** would you do that!?', Baldur's Gate.

Book: More Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books. Alas!, R.I.P. Douglas Adams.

Webomics: MOVIE PUNKS GODDAMMIT.

I'm looking forward to the next Robin Hobb series, and I hope he/she uses some old characters.  Brashen and Chade rule.

Robin Hobb is female. It says so in the author bio on the inside back covers. Also, I thought Chade died?

Movies: ? Dont watch that many.

Games for which I Want Sequels: Quest for Glory 5 (redone), PS:T, Fallout 2, Arcanum, System Shock 2

Games for which I Dont Want Sequels: JE (at least not if it uses the same rules system and writing), others I shall remember later

Books for which I Want Sequels: My own :shifty:

Authors I Want to Stop Writing For the Good of Humanity: Kevin J Anderson

Authors Approaching that Point: Robert Jordan

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I want them to revive Firefly.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah, I thought Robin Hobb was a she, that's why I put the he/she thing. I don't think Chade died...but now you are making me want to go dig out the series again. He's still an awesome character.

Firefly is being released as a movie in September. There's a trailer out there somewhere, and it's pretty awesome looking. Pretty much the whole cast is in on it. Here's a website for it. It's called Serenity.

Ah, I thought Robin Hobb was a she, that's why I put the he/she thing.  I don't think Chade died.

I thought he did in the Tawny Man trilogy? This is the second Farseer trilogy; the one about the relationship between the Six Duchies and the Out Islands. Maybe Im thinking of the Fool. I know he dies.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Is she making a third trilogy? Not counting Liveship Traders of course.

kirottu said:

Games for which I Dont Want Sequels: JE (at least not if it uses the same rules system and writing), others I shall remember later

According to rumors your too late... They are going to make one for the 360, still unconfirmed but it might actually be bioware trying to make a sequel.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Games for which I Dont Want Sequels: JE (at least not if it uses the same rules system and writing)

Uh, why?

If you didn't like JE, just don't buy the sequel in the event it's made. I'm sure lots of people would like the game to have a sequel, as apparently it's been rather successful. Would a sequel directly affect you in some way I'm overlooking? :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

non-sense. MnM VII was a great game. I still prefer MnM VI, though. VIII wasn't so bad, but it was a lackluster effort.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

But...it's Irrational. When have they let fans down?

kirottu said:

well... I guess it is a different studio. Snoblind was made by Edios, the only thing that I'm a tad bit scared of is that they will try to put it out on a console and uttery "nerf" it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.