Cat vs Dog!

Atreides

What kind of person are you?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of person are you?

• Cat person
    • Dog person

Cat's for teh win!

I've got one that's about twenty pounds and proud of it. He also has a very bad time seeing things. The first one we had was incredably smart.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Most people raise dogs to be too slavish/not independent. You have to spend a lot of time training them if you want a well-behaved mutt.

Dogs drool. They poop all over everything. They bark at everything.

I've had cats that fetch, come when they're called, and that are absolutely loyal to 'me' without much training effort. Cats rule. :D

Although wolf-puppies are the bomb. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Although wolf-puppies are the bomb. :D

Ya as long as you don't try to look them in the eyes

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Most people raise dogs to become their masters, instead of being masters to their dogs.

I guess that's my problem....I like to be as equal as possible (I know they're 'just' animals' but you know what I mean)....I don't see myself as master of any living thing.

There are a few breeds of dogs that I wouldn't mind sharing my life with...but it would be too much work to train them & keep them from being lonely all the time, for me. Not to mention I'd want to have a much bigger house/yard than I do now. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"I guess that's my problem....I like to be as equal as possible (I know they're 'just' animals' but you know what I mean)....I don't see myself as master of any living thing."

The thing is, dogs are pack animals. They need to know who's the boss to be happy.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Why have two options if you want everyone to vote for the one you want? Why even have a poll? It is really just silly.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Dogs scare me, because I have no ability to read them, to know what they want or anything else in that matter. Actually, dogs are kinda like women in this matter... Well, for me anyway. Both are scary.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Dogs scare me, because I have no ability to read them, to know what they want or anything else in that matter. Actually, dogs are kinda like women in this matter... Well, for me anyway. Both are scary.

Would cats translate into men in this analogy? Because you really like cats, so does that mean you really like guys?

Heh heh...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Classic case of dog phobia. All you need to do is spend more than 30min with a dog and youdl earn how to read them, as they are pack animals they tend to be very good at expressing themselves ;)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm more of a cat person, although I don't have any pets at the moment. I like dogs as well, but the smaller breeds annoy me. A nice, well trained chocolate lab would be my dog of choice.

This thread makes me miss my old pup Seamus... :lol:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I like to keep a pack of Jack Russells, you know for protection :(

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dogs are loyal friends, while cats are more like girlfriends who like you for your money. They are cute to look at but can become quite b**chy sometimes :( .

Do you want to talk about your recent fractious seperation, or would you rather just sulk ..?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

One thing I notice is that some pet owners are not qualified enough to own pets. Either they don't take good care of them (sometimes really bad - check out Animal Planet) or they don't train them to interact with society well.

Personally I love dogs though the last time I had one was about 8 years ago. If I have one again I'll be making the comitment to make myself a better owner too (maybe classes).

Here's a pic of a dog.

post-54-1124160099_thumb.jpg

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Dogs are loyal friends, while cats are more like girlfriends who like you for your money. They are cute to look at but can become quite b**chy sometimes :ermm: .

Do you want to talk about your recent fractious seperation, or would you rather just sulk ..?

I tried to pet a cat once and had to treat infections on my hand afterwards------little kitty was quick with her paws. Since then, I have adopted the policy of look but don't touch...

I like cats :)

Well not as pets since I can't stand  them either way.

Its just as well, I've read that cats have a natural adversion to shameless spammers :D