Spore

Pope

I think he goes around and says "What's some of the tedious things we have to do as people?" and then comes up with ideas such as "manage a city" and "raise a family" and then says "Well, I'm going to make it fun because I can!"

mmm...pee...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

wow... I just looked in and I've lost all sense of reality from what I'm seeing.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

After 1000+ this should be rather mundane for you.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You never used your sanity, anyway.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Okay so anyways....

I like the idea behind Will Wright's creation of the animations and whatnot. Apparently it's not going to be all created by tons of expensive animators. He's hoping to help keep costs down, because the game itself will interpolate how creatures should move as they evolve (which I imagine will take at least a couple of expensive programmers as well).

Okay so anyways....

I like the idea behind Will Wright's creation of the animations and whatnot.  Apparently it's not going to be all created by tons of expensive animators.  He's hoping to help keep costs down, because the game itself will interpolate how creatures should move as they evolve (which I imagine will take at least a couple of expensive programmers as well).

Indeed, but not as costly as 14+ animators working feverishly (and getting overtime pay hopefully) to finish all 14,000+ animations in the game by their deadline.

I hope that even if Spore *isn't* a success (which I think is unlikely...the not being a success that is... :) ), that it at least gives birth to a few less costly and time consuming ways for game developers to create content in their games...

I agree! It has to be very boring if there isn't a good new innavation.  :shifty:

How about making some sense. I know it's not as funny as making totally unrelated and random comments, but you could try it, for a change. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.