Revan as party member

I still think Screech and Kelly should have ended up together.  It would have given nerds and geeks everywhere a false hope.

That's ehhh a waste of a fine looking gal like Kelly. :)

What about screech :(

I played at a show at the Showcase Theater in L.A. w/ Screech's band.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

People are just bitter, soulless husks who only complain to mask their real overriding self-contempt as they are petty cogs in the dark, oppressive institution that force-feeds us sterile piss-porridge.  Then we have the audacity to call this trendy bitterness to be originality.

My bitterness is different however, since I know the true plight of an artist.  In staring deep into the festering corpse our society is quickly becomming, I tap into that entropy and offer up a vision of reality, not a mass conjecture we readily accept because we are told it.

Meh.

And:

I ooze bitter cognisance. The Groin Of Despair need only to reach down and tap into the inner loathing to squeeze out a few choice nuggets of derisive wit.

When I first saw the world for what it was, I was filled with unmitigated rancor, but disparagement has since set in from attempting to bring my new-found wisdom down from the mountain.

The unwashed miscreants of society would rather continue to feed from the trough of happy-sunbeam-manure served daily in media-friendly installements with commercial breaks.

How long did it take for you to come up with your sad, (and not nearly as snarky as me) pithy remark?

Well then...who's hungry?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Guest GroinOfDespair

Run-on sentences are old. I don't need to get over myself since I am not fixated with myself. I am focused on the world around me, while you seem overtly fixated on one individual, namely myself. Why? We apparently disagree with one another and that is fine, but your violent attitude towards someone you don't really know only serves to prove my points.

You defeat yourself by demonstrating how bitter we are. The difference between you and I, is that I openly accept who I am, while you are a self-deceived sheep.

Run-on sentences are old.  I don't need to get over myself since I am not fixated with myself.  I am focused on the world around me, while you seem overtly fixated on one individual, namely myself.  Why?  We apparently disagree with one another and that is fine, but your violent attitude towards someone you don't really know only serves to prove my points.

You defeat yourself by demonstrating how bitter we are.  The difference between you and I, is that I openly accept who I am, while you are a self-deceived sheep.

Cant you openly accept who you are somewhere else...

1. Shoot Goth-boy. The whole, I'm a rebel, yet utterly depressed and upset with society and i'm going to voice it to be independent thing is old. Get over yourself.

;) Hilarious.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

1. Shoot Goth-boy. The whole, I'm a rebel, yet utterly depressed and upset with society and i'm going to voice it to be independent thing is old. Get over yourself.

:lol: Hilarious.

yeah goth people are a bunch of useless always-depressed foul. their like geeks who like to wear black to be "different". I have nothing against gothic things, I have several myself, but I hate depressed people. I mean if you think the world is always dark and there is no hope, it's like a "festering corpse" or whatever else bull****, here's a rope and be my guest :wub:

2. WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SAVED BY THE BELL?!?!  o:)

Because it's more interesting than explaining yet again why Revan can't join your party?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:lol: Hilarious.

yeah goth people are a bunch of useless always-depressed foul. their like geeks who like to wear black to be "different". I have nothing against gothic things, I have several myself, but I hate depressed people. I mean if you think the world is always dark and there is no hope, it's like a "festering corpse" or whatever else bull****, here's a rope and be my guest >_<

LMAO!

Can this quite possibly top the Number Man virus and Jodo incident?

manthing2.jpg

Poor darknesslord. Newbies always end up making fun of them themselves.

Edit: 1337 posts. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Run-on sentences are old.  I don't need to get over myself since I am not fixated with myself.  I am focused on the world around me, while you seem overtly fixated on one individual, namely myself.  Why?  We apparently disagree with one another and that is fine, but your violent attitude towards someone you don't really know only serves to prove my points.

You defeat yourself by demonstrating how bitter we are.  The difference between you and I, is that I openly accept who I am, while you are a self-deceived sheep.

You said I am not fixated on myself, and after that you said "I am" and "I" in almost every sentence....are you also a bit confused??

Approximately.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.