What old game would you like to see..

Another World or Beyond This World. I'd probably buy the damn thing. Some old adventure games would be great to see on a handheld.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Any interesting FPS like HL, Doom or Halo on a handheld would be pretty cool i reckon, but would be really hard to control.

KOTOR would be good too :D, but would also be hard without loads of buttons to play with.

Crusader: No Return?

It has to be an 'R'

No Rectum?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Guest Fishboot

Lands of Lore - The Throne of Chaos (to go along with the Eye of the Beholder mention). All of the charm of EoB with a better story and memorable voice acting - my brother and I still quote Boccatta ("Oh! I'm feeling a bit queasy."). It also wouldn't be saddled with demonic WoTC meddling.

If they go for EoB they should make a new part three; it was terrible. Hey, they could even re-do that (real world) contest for doing the bonus quests in EoB I as a promotion...

Crusader: No Rectum sounds strangely appealing... In some way I can't explain.

:p

On a slightly serious note; did anyone here buy N-Gage?

kirottu said:

No. Would you like it so?

kirottu said:

I remember when they gave free NGage systems to a bunch of webcomics trying to get the devices hyped up. I think it was a good idea. The consesus from the webcomic community seemed to be that it was a poor gaming platform and a really cool phone.

I didn't buy it. Seemed rather cool back then, but I didn't need a hand-held nor had the moolah for one.

kirottu said: