Bruce Lee VS Tyson

Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?

• Bruce Lee
    • Tyson

oh, no! Not the Rabbit who guards the cave of Caerbannogh!! :huh: *runs away*

I think Tyson would win, slick moves and speed isnt much against someone who hits as hard as a horse kicks and can take a severe pounding. It was against b-quality boxers but once I saw him knock a guy out through his guard, he simply punched so hard that they opponent got knocked out by his own gloves. Another time he floored some russky boxer with a friggin kidney punch(!) you have to hit HARD to do that to a proffessional boxer.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Not if your opponent has the equivalent of a kevlar vest... in raw muscle.

Probably poor Bruce would bruise his little pink fists trying it. :huh:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Bruce Lee.

Mostly because Tyson is overhyped and the only time he ever really faced "real" boxers...he lost. (or bit their ear off)

You know nothing of Tyson's career, to make a comment like that. He had a record of 41-1 before he went to prison and he dominated the Heavyweight ranks like non other. He destroyed the unbeaten Micheal Spinks, KO'd Larry Holmes - the previous great champ who humiliated and retired Ali about six years earlier. Holmes had the best jab in Boxing history and still he couldn't get to Tyson.

He destroyed Tubbs and left Razor Ruddock ( the second most dangerous fighter, after Tyson) broken, for the rest of his career. Tyson in his prime was the epitome of a fighting machine - so learn your boxing, before making uninformed comments.

You have to realise Tyson fought more skillful boxers than Lennox in Spinks and Holmes. He fought more dangerous fighters than Holyfield in Ruddock. He fought quicker boxers than Lennox in the shape of Tony Tucker, who at 6'7 was taller and quicker, than Lennox in lateral movement and hand speed. And still, he got beat by a prime Tyson.

He never faced Evander and Lewis, when in his prime, those fights meant more to Holyfield and Lewis than they did for Tyson, he already had a legacY. Those two guys built their legacy's in the absence of Tyson and by beating a shadow of a fighter that was once considered the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world.

To Launch:

That screencap is still Gold material, albeit an old hat.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, you know me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Who in their right mind would even ask this question? OF COURSE Tyson would win. The ring is small, Tyson was (in his prime) exceptionally fast and he was a HEAVYWEIGHT (that means something, look it up) while Bruce Lee was a fly weight! You guys need to watch a LOT more MMA if you seriously believe a Lee could beat a Tyson.

You guys must also have forgotten how fantastic Mike was during his prime time. He was once considered unbeatable, and he sure as hell wouldn't have lost to a fly weight.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Don't matter how hard Tyson punches if he can't land one.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Don't matter how hard Tyson punches if he can't land one.

You are right. I'd bet Lee can run much faster than Tyson. Run, as in run away. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Who in their right mind would even ask this question? OF COURSE Tyson would win. The ring is small, Tyson was (in his prime) exceptionally fast and he was a HEAVYWEIGHT (that means something, look it up) while Bruce Lee was a fly weight! You guys need to watch a LOT more MMA if you seriously believe a Lee could beat a Tyson.

You guys must also have forgotten how fantastic Mike was during his prime time. He was once considered unbeatable, and he sure as hell wouldn't have lost to a fly weight.

You're gay. :(

You have to realise Tyson fought more skillful boxers than Lennox in Spinks and Holmes. He fought more dangerous fighters than Holyfield in Ruddock.  He fought quicker boxers than Lennox in the shape of Tony Tucker, who at 6'7 was taller and quicker, than Lennox in lateral movement and hand speed. And still, he got beat by a prime Tyson.

He never faced Evander and Lewis, when in his prime, those fights meant more to Holyfield and Lewis than they did for Tyson, he already had a legacY. Those two guys built their legacy's in the absence of Tyson and by beating a shadow of a fighter that was once considered the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world.

Yet.. For all his "greatness" Mike Tyson in his prime still lost to James Buster Douglas... Who lost to Evander Holyfield just a few months after.

This happened many years before he became the "shadow of a fighter" that faced Lewis and Holyfield. Not to mention, Holyfield was already an aging fighter in his own right by now and had major heart problems grave enough that doctors told him he should retire from boxing. And he *still* beat Tyson....TWICE.

image002.gifLancer

With boxing rules, Tyson probably would win. In a streetfight, however, Bruce Lee would kick his a$$.

image002.gifLancer