Bruce Lee VS Tyson

Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?

• Bruce Lee
    • Tyson

... It was against b-quality boxers but once I saw him knock a guy out through his guard, he simply punched so hard that they opponent got knocked out by his own gloves. ...

That reminds me of my boxing coach in Varsity; he was always good for a story.

He recounted once that he had tried using a guard whereby he leant his fists on his forehead (if any of you have ever boxed, you will know that one of the most difficult things to do is keep your guard up

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Mike Tyson isn't even the greatest boxer of all time, let alone a real fighter.

That's right, I don't consider boxers to be real fighters they only use two of their limbs in order to beat their adversary.

Mike Tyson sure as hell couldn't beat CroCop, anybody who lands one devastating kick to Bob Sapp and causes a K.O. is ultimately the best fighter of that era. It's a proven fact that Bruce Lee actually hits harder, Bruce Lee has alot less fat and contains a huge aresenal of moves and reflexes.

Mike trains with his hands only, and that's when they're in a form of protection! Bruce Lee would run circles around Mikey-Poo, and once tired, Bruce would have kicked him once and it'd be over!

Boxing isn't about your ability to aim your punches precisely, it's more about you swinging til you knock the guy off balance then hit them once and they're out.

Martial Arts is fighting at it's peak.

You're forgetting Mike grew up in Harlem with a lisp and a penchant for pigeon racing ... I am quite convinced he is very familiar with the various disciplines involved in street fighting ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That's right, I don't consider boxers to be real fighters they only use two of their limbs in order to beat their adversary.

Mike Tyson sure as hell couldn't beat CroCop, anybody who lands one devastating kick to Bob Sapp and causes a K.O. is ultimately the best fighter of that era.  It's a proven fact that Bruce Lee actually hits harder, Bruce Lee has alot less fat and contains a huge aresenal of moves and reflexes.

Mike trains with his hands only, and that's when they're in a form of protection!  Bruce Lee would run circles around Mikey-Poo, and once tired, Bruce would have kicked him once and it'd be over!

Boxing isn't about your ability to aim your punches precisely, it's more about you swinging til you knock the guy off balance then hit them once and they're out.

My god... you were serious.

Take my advice. Get help.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Tyson's not a real fighter huh? Maybe not, but I think Mike Tyson could kick your ass, in fact, pretty much anyone's ass, anyway.

Mike Tyson sure as hell couldn't beat CroCop, anybody who lands one devastating kick to Bob Sapp and causes a K.O. is ultimately the best fighter of that era.  It's a proven fact that Bruce Lee actually hits harder, Bruce Lee has alot less fat and contains a huge aresenal of moves and reflexes.

Are you calling Bob Sapp a good fighter?

Mike trains with his hands only, and that's when they're in a form of protection!  Bruce Lee would run circles around Mikey-Poo, and once tired, Bruce would have kicked him once and it'd be over!

Eh? First off, do you have any idea of how good a condition most pro boxers have? If Bruce Lee just ran around and feinted or hit lightly Tyson wouldn't get tired. Also, boxing IS about your ability to aim your punches precisely, not only that, but doing it quickly and hard as well.

I'd say Muay Thai is the peak of fighting, but maybe you consider that a martial art. I dunno. What defines a martial arts anyway? A ranking system, ie. the belts, or just the fact that the styles are from Asia?

Trust me everyone; don't try Muay Thai. Unless you wanting a carrieer at UFC.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You are right. There are no movies of boxers learning teh ultimate secret martial art and then proceeding to beat dozens of uber commandos of death that are trying to take over the world. Therefore, boxing is not a martial art.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Boxing is a sport with very defined rules, many of which are designed to prevent injury.

So are most martial arts these days.

If someone sticks up their hands like that in front of me, unless they've done twenty years of it, I smile.

Of course an experienced and good boxer will destroy a newbie martial artist. Experience is key and Tyson has a hell of a lot more experience than Lee in real fighting. Although the fight would likely end up on the ground, does Iron Mike know any holds or grappling moves?

I M TEH ROXX0R NEENJA MASTAH KILLAH !!111!!!ELEVEN1!

SO YEH, RARRR!!!

Err... the reply was directed at Flatus, not you.

Carry on with your 1337 ninja frenzy. :ph34r:

im_going_to_eat_your_children.jpg

(End of thread)

(End of thread)

You wish. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Last time I checked, Tyson was getting knocked around like a child in his last 5 or 6 fights. The only fights he won were in the opening two rounds if he suprised people with both speed and power. Most boxing experts say he had little skill.

Tyson's only advantage in this fight is his ability to withstand a punch.

Lee is faster, and possiby stronger, with more skill to boot. I don't know how well Lee could take a punch, but I'm largely unconvinced Tyson would land one.