What would you do if you could use the Force?

I'd run away to some swamp-like planet in exile and wait for a young, exuberant man to 'crash' land on my planet...

...and then lock him in my house...  :)"

DL

and that of course with my luck, will be me :lol:

Oh please, like I'd want to be trapped with some annoying kid who doesnt know what year he was born... :thumbsup:

DL

P.S. No offence :D

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

If I could use the force?

Use force lightning on Michael Moore and other people I don't like... :thumbsup:

[Force Persude] You will give me an "A" for my grade.

[success] I will give you an "A" for your grade.

Make Eddo36 stop posting topics. :D

Oh no! 100 posts! Aaauugh!

Edited by Mothman

I'd force persuade Hasbro to have a decent new TF show made instead of all the garbage they've been bringing over from Japan.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'd run away to some swamp-like planet in exile and wait for a young, exuberant man to 'crash' land on my planet...

...and then lock him in my house...  :-"

DL

and that of course with my luck, will be me :shifty:

Oh please, like I'd want to be trapped with some annoying kid who doesnt know what year he was born... :p

DL

P.S. No offence :D

I know what year i was born i just rushed when i did my profile, and exactly why the hell would i want to be at your place DL, i'd rather take my own life then be trapped with you!and thats the truth. <_<

p.s. too late for the offence thing, it expired right after you typed it!

sorry to disappoint both of you, but the force doesn't work over the internet ya know :luck:

Do not underestimate the power of the Force, young padawan.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Just to express an opinion here; Eddo tries to give expressive and imaginative input, although rather shabby, while most of you whiners just yatter and lament over the threads. Eddo doesn't spam; you do. And it's annoying. Now, before anyone aptly points out for me to not read threads if I'm annoyed; please by all means keep out of Eddos threads yourself if they ignite your urge to spam and whine. It's not wanted.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just to express an opinion here; Eddo tries to give expressive and imaginative input, although rather shabby, while most of you whiners just yatter and lament over the threads. Eddo doesn't spam; you do. And it's annoying. Now, before anyone aptly points out for me to not read threads if I'm annoyed; please by all means keep out of Eddos threads yourself if they ignite your urge to spam and whine. It's not wanted.

Expressive and imaginitive? Try sick/perverted and lame. His posts seem more of a desperate cry for attention than anything else. <_< I'm counting down the number of days until he's banned. I do agree with you about posting in his threads - he seems to like the attention even with everyone telling him what a freak he is. But then again, we have to post spam somewhere right? :thumbsup:

Mothman: "[Force Persuade] You will stop posting topics and rethink your life."

Eddo 36: "[success] I will stop posting topics and rethink my life."

[Force Persuade] "You will all stop reading Eddo's topics if you find them annoying. You will find something better to do with your time than become outraged.

[success]"I will realise that getting angry at Eddo on the forums does absolutely nothing, as repeated examples show. I will find better ways to spend my time on the internet "

:thumbsup:"

[Force Persuade] "You will all stop reading Eddo's topics if you find them annoying.  You will find something better to do with your time than become outraged. 

[success]"I will realise that getting angry at Eddo on the forums does absolutely nothing, as repeated examples show.  I will find better ways to spend my time on the internet "

:thumbsup:"

Yes, I know! But it's so hard to not yell at him! (sigh) Guess I'll have to just pray that the administrator finds him and uses the wonderful "ban" button. :D

Expressive and imaginitive?  Try sick/perverted and lame.

You haven

Expressive and imaginitive?  Try sick/perverted and lame.

You haven

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds