The color of your lightsaber?

What would your lightsaber color be?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would your lightsaber color be?

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Silver
    • Viridian
    • Violet
    • Blue
    • Gold
    • Black(unrealistic)
    • White(unrealistic)

And I'd be neither completely Light or Dark. I'd have to invent a whole new 'side'.
The old on-the-safe side, eh? You'd have to defeat me to become the Master. :D

My preferred colour is rather obvious. Unless, of course, I go for the red.

is it true that you have to be a very high level to get silver as well??

If you do it the way Panther says, then yes, that is very late in the game.

I usually go to Dantooine as my second quest world (after Nar Shadda) so I have access to a silver blade for most of the game (sometimes I use it for myself and sometimes for a party member).

I believe orange is on Korriban (though I'm not sure where).

Viridian = Someone who is powerful, stands out more than others but has the uncanny ability to die

Well, considering I always put a viridian lightsaber on Atton, that sounds about right. He dies a lot... but he gets right back up every time... only to get killed again. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Silver, and black.

but green and viridian is soo cool, as is blue and cyan.

I would definatly wield two light sabers, because the double scares people. This way, I could keep one under my robes for easy battles, and when my opponent knocks it out of my hand, they think I am unarmed and I sneak attack them with another lightsaber!

Yoda should have a double green, that would've been so cool :cool:

But visas :thumbsup: I had weild a double silver :thumbsup: which I would do too in a heartbeat. It's soo cool!

As for force powers, I would have your standard Heal, Enlightenment (and assotiated powers), and I would be light sided.

For those large groups of sith I would wield Force Storm (which, no matter the alignment, is the most important force power). I might wield death field, but I'm more likely to wield a plague (it seems more non-leathel, a light side trait.)

The alignment is not in the power, but why you use it.

never managed to find the silver, viridian or gold lightsabers!!

but ill stick to the blue-the best!!

if you want a silver crystal, I believe Jorran the salvager has one on Dantooine.

after you save him and he gives you a reward, ask him if he has anything

else and he will sell you something for 1,000 credits. That something

is a silver crystal (everytime, I think).

Gold would be nice to go with my silver...

I'd be the rich jedi!

But seriously, I think that viridian means that you are a Jedi Master of the light side. Silver has the kind of white glow, and has the green of the consular. I think the Cyan has the same to do with Jedi Weapon MAsters, because of silver and blue. Just my opinion.

So my JM wields a Green and Viridian, my JWM wields a Blu and a Cyan. The contrast makes it so cool (w00t)

Actually the only way I got the silver ligthsaber.. is by responding to Atton * lightsaber * conversation with * My lightsaber was silver like the thousand fountains in what ever...* then killing Atris and getting my old lightsaber back... don't even know about Daantoine and Naar shadar.. :thumbsup:

well, yeah, if you kill Atris, you get whatever color lightsaber you told Atton about.

but I never kill Atris (not even the one time I played DS).

I never got that conversation... when does that happen?

I also never finished my personal crystal upgrade.

I also never found the Cyan in my second game. :thumbsup:

I never got that conversation... when does that happen?

Yes, you did... you just don't remember. It's an automatic conversation. As soon as you first get onto the Ebon Hawk, Atton asks you about your lightsaber, right around that same time as when he tells you to go check on Kreia.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

In my current game, I am now playing with a Cyan saberstaff (it stands out from all the rest of the colors) and I gave Visas two short green sabres. For some reason, I've only received short lightsabres throughout this game. I still have Dxun/Onderon to finish, though...

BTW, has anyone equipped Kreia with a lightsabre? She apparently carries a hidden one...

I voted silver but I suppose a black lightsaber could look cool...

The ultimate lightsaber would be one that reflected your mood though... that would be so awesome!  :thumbsup:

So black, then.

Colors missing from the poll: orange, bronze, cyan. Maybe I'm forgetting one as well.

For some reason, my current game only gives me the colors I already have in the lightsticks I'm carrying. In the start of the game I got nothing but green. Then I got hold of a silver (fixed location) and an orange crystal (got "lucky" just once, but I didn't want orange...). Now I get only those two colors. And I reload the game a lot to get the kind of lightstick I want (and some other loot as well) but it's always one of those colors.

I like purple. I also like cyan, and for some unfathomable reason I would like to dual-wield, one cyan and one yellow. And I want them to have a slight defect, so that they are rapidly flashing. My special power would be Force Epileptic Seizure.

In my current game, I am now playing with a Cyan saberstaff (it stands out from all the rest of the colors) and I gave Visas two short green sabres. For some reason, I've only received short lightsabres throughout this game. I still have Dxun/Onderon to finish, though...

BTW, has anyone equipped Kreia with a lightsabre? She apparently carries a hidden one...

I give nothing to Kreia.. not even a weapon... in fact.. if I can... I will take her robe off and give her one of my old underwear from Telos... I'm so nasty to her.. that I'm sure I discovered a extra cut scene were she cry's in desperation.. :thumbsup:

I'm imagining people kitting out their lightsabers like they were mobile phones. :lol:

Next will come "what color is your lightsaber casing" and we'll be able to put faces on our sabers, or get it gold plated with "PLAYA" picked out in rhinestones.

Then there'll be a poll if people want to change the "fzzzzt" of the lightsaber turning on to some other custom dialtone. Perhaps have it play "la cucharaca" or "dixie" or something.

I'm imagining that conversation with Atton being different...

Exile: My lightsaber had a 14k gold chain arcwelded around it and was electroplated in Darvian Iridium. In silver crystals of the purest Zaironium it said "PIMP"...

Atton: Ohhh dizam, dude (Female: chica), I'm jes gettin' a chubby thinking of it. Wha happened to it?

Exile: The MAN took it from me. Say, Atton, you're talking a bit oddly...

Atton: Oh that? It's nothing. Lightsabers like that distracting. For the droids, I mean...

On a tangent...

The definition of "ghetto" is along the lines of a nazi concerntratiion camp. I don't reallly see how Virirdain is "nazi concerntration camp" green.

A ghetto was actually a place in a city where a group of people (historically Jewish) were segregated off. In the case of a region it was referred as a Pale. While the title wasn't used in other parts of the world but similar conditions happened in many places. In Spain of Al-Andalus for instance, it was the Jewish Quarter. This didn't mean that ghettoes were destitute places. Many of them were quite affluent due to the higher standards of learning and education of those living within (that's not to say they didn't have their share of poorer people and layabouts like any group) and certainly weren't "concentration camps."

Of course, then the Nazis happened. Places like the Warsaw Ghetto where people were crowded Ghetto far beyond capacity and without proper sanitation, housing, or food. So yes, during that period, it is as you describe.

In the modern day, the definition and usage of the term "ghetto" has changed once more. I believe it was started during the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s when the conditions inner city blacks had to live in were no better than the ghettoes of WW2. Hyperbole? Sure, but they had a point. But since that time, the definition of ghetto as slang is accepted to essentially a poor inner-city neighborhood. When something is "ghetto" it refers to something being "a poor man's version of."

So, in my case, I was describing viridian as being a poor man's green and not a "nazi concentration camp" green.

I know its not really relevant, but i just thought up a sweet idea for a lightsaber.....

A normal hilt, but it gradually widens out as it gets towards the blade, where it splits into 2 blades close to each other, makin the blade wider.....

its weird but i think it would be effective (larger blade)..

P.s White blade would be amazin :lol:

The definition of "ghetto" is along the lines of a nazi concerntratiion camp. I don't reallly see how Virirdain is "nazi concerntration camp" green.

A ghetto was actually a place in a city where a group of people (historically Jewish) were segregated off. In the case of a region it was referred as a Pale. While the title wasn't used in other parts of the world but similar conditions happened in many places. In Spain of Al-Andalus for instance, it was the Jewish Quarter. This didn't mean that ghettoes were destitute places. Many of them were quite affluent due to the higher standards of learning and education of those living within (that's not to say they didn't have their share of poorer people and layabouts like any group) and certainly weren't "concentration camps." ...

Actually, the first ghetto was a small island in Venice, and it was where the Jewish workers lived (sixteenth century). Initially it was about on par with a concentration camp (the Nazis don't have a monopoly on those, either: the Japanese had forced labour camps in Malasia, to use another WWII example).

Eventually, due to the hard work and meritocratic politics of the Venitian Empire, the residents of the Ghetto were able to create wealth for themselves, but the term stuck.

As for colours, I'd like a spiralling red and white one, so that it would be a barber-pole, then I could really help bleed some people. >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm a fan of the blue single bladed lightsaber, just like good old Obi-Wan >_< Though wielding two would be pretty sweet.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I like to use one silver blade, and a short cyan blade off-hand. If I get a bronze crystal, I use it in a double-bladed droid decimating saber. :thumbsup: The off hand gets deflection parts and attribute-enhancing crystals while the silver one gets gobs of offensive components.

Cloris