The color of your lightsaber?

What would your lightsaber color be?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would your lightsaber color be?

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Silver
    • Viridian
    • Violet
    • Blue
    • Gold
    • Black(unrealistic)
    • White(unrealistic)

Mine would be green, just because i like the colour. And it would be double bladed because the attacks look much cooler then.

If you have a cellphone, you need a flashlight and a tv-controller too!  :D

personaly i got to ask... why a flash light.... come on man YOU HAVE A "LIGHT SABER!!!" lol just had to say something about that

Maybe you are right, make it a calculator then. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
That might be the bronze...alas, I've had the misfortune of never finding this mythic color... :)

Every once in a while when you kill a saberwielding foe or find one on a corpse, run to the nearest workbench and check out it's color-crystal. Every once in a while you'll find a bronze, at least that's been my experience.

It's tough to notice the difference between a bronze/yellow, cyan/blue, viridian/green from the saber alone, so you'll have to go into the Upgrade Item screen and actually check on the color.

The whole thing is pointless, really. I hardly notice a difference with the colors, and I can't determine a logical reason as to WHY they have bronze, cyan, viridian, and even orange.

Silver's actually pretty interesting, and bright. I've never seen gold. I didn't realize that one existed.

When will they start mixing and matching colors?

Why not plaid? Checkered flag? Blinking Christmas lights?

How about tye-dye? :-

Silver's actually pretty interesting, and bright.

Hehehehehe... I love how certain things sound when taken out of context. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

When will they start mixing and matching colors?

Why not plaid? Checkered flag? Blinking Christmas lights?

How about tye-dye?  ;)

Shuuussh, don't say that, someone will come up with the stupid idea to make a Burberry lightsaber!!! <_<

And you all know how terrible that would be. :)

*shakes fist at all chav-SW geeks if they exist*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If the black and white were added, a black saber wud b cool.

White wud just be a rip-off of the great silver, cos the silver ligthsabers seem very white if you ask me.

Viridian sabers are cool, as are gold and orange. I dont dislike any saber colours,

they are all good.

Actually the only way I got the silver ligthsaber.. is by responding to Atton * lightsaber * conversation with * My lightsaber was silver like the thousand fountains in what ever...* then killing Atris and getting my old lightsaber back... don't even know about Daantoine and Naar shadar.. :thumbsup:

well, yeah, if you kill Atris, you get whatever color lightsaber you told Atton about.

but I never kill Atris (not even the one time I played DS).

You can get your lightsaber back from Atris if you kill her? I never knew that