Misty Eyed Movie Moments

jaguars4ever

Well since I am overly sensitive person... I wont say them all(I could not even remember all those moments), but some...

Forrest Gump... Twice. When his woman dies and at the ending.

Rurouni Kenshin Ova. So sweetly painful ending. I also cried at ending of Reflections.

Cowboy Bepop. "Bang" End. :devil:

Highlander. When Sean Connery died.

And countless of others.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I thought Kaftan was a girl for a while too

You guys thought Volo was a girl! I guess it must be some kind of mass-psychosis of wishful thinking :thumbsup:"

Grave of the Fireflies made me sad, so sad. . .

That was a horribly depressing film, completely merciless.

...canada...canada..canada..

Lies. Alaska.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The Passion must be one of the vilest forms of Satanism that ever dribbled out of Hollywood.

:'( I only cried at the end of ESB when the soldiers pulled Han and Leia apart...

...I cried even more when I saw what Lucas had done in Ep VI after firing Kurtz. <_<

Jag, Ridley and Cameron are my favorite directors as well. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I just remembered two more movies that made me cry...

Hotel Rwanda - for most of the film I was in tears, but especially when he leaves his family on the bus...

Infernal Affairs - when the beautiful Tony Leung gets shot :-

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

You guys thought Volo was a girl! I guess it must be some kind of mass-psychosis of wishful thinking :-"

Well you had a female avatar .. you made a thread about the senseless violence against female villans .. I mean .. a thread about senseless violence?? and senseless violence against females baddies?? plus all those phallos remarks .. how could I possible believe you were a guy based on that??

Fortune favors the bald.

Well, by now you should know how the world of computing works- everyone is a guy until proven otherwise.

In moments I will change to a new and amazing avatar to more thouroughly bring out my masculinity.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Well, by now you should know how the world of computing works- everyone is a guy until proven otherwise.

In moments I will change to a new and amazing avatar to more thouroughly bring out my masculinity.

I said I was sorry .. no need to go to such desperate measures!!

I mean .. Hasselhoff?? :-

Fortune favors the bald.

This obsession with Hasselhoff, I mean, neither straight girls nor gay men would like him would they? And certainly not straight guys either, so what does that make Kaftan? Ohh my head hurts. :rolleyes:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Lesbian trapped in a man's body??

Could be.

How about thsi one? Manly and political in the same 64x50 pixels

I'm a chick. I cry for a lot of movies. It all started when I was 6 and I went to see E.T. and I thought he died. Yup, that was the first time I cried in a movie.

The most hilarious movie crying moment must have been a few years back when a girl friend and I went to see the movie Sweet November, which is probably THE biggest chick flick I've ever seen (no, I haven't seen The Notebook... I fear it may be a bit TOO chicky for me). At the end of the movie, as my friend and I were both crying, I turned around and looked at the movie theatre... ALL the women in the audience were crying.

And by the way, I really, really, really feel sorry for the guys that got dragged out to that. I mean, honestly, who does that to their boyfriend? :rolleyes: If I ever did that to a guy I was dating, I would expect him to dump me, and would lose all respect for him if he didn't.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital