Misty Eyed Movie Moments

jaguars4ever

This must be the Sissy Olympics! Geez.

(Although I did get something in my eye when Julia Roberts stood in front of Hugh Grant in "Notting Hill" and said "I'm just a girl..". Damn those dusty movie theaters!)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

[*] When Maximus died in Gladiator, I cried. :'(

You cried during Gladiator? Over someone named Maximus? Thats so freaking weak, Kyle.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

see .. this was part of the reason why I thought you were a chick at first Kaftan!

but anywho!

There's only one movie which can make me cry .. and it baffles me why to this day (and I kid you not) it's "Impact" .. drag me through the most tear-wrenching movies you got, and I will come out dry on the other end.. but put on "Impact" and I'll weep like a baby! :huh: .. And I have no idea why!

not even "The Passion Of The Christ" could make me cry ..

Fortune favors the bald.

The ending of Schindlers list, it's just too powerful for me to handle I guess.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand when Maximus died in Gladiator, I thought it was beautifully made.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

On Imdb there are 5 impacts. would you be so kind as to point your impact out?

http://www.imdb.com/find?q=Impact&sourceid=mozilla-search

sorry .. "Deep Impact" .. so used to just calling it "Impact"!

Lucius: Guess you watched TV2 as well? ^_^ it's a damn good film!

Fortune favors the bald.

Yeah Ros, guess you did too then, I dunno if it's just me, but it really does make me teary eyed. :">

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yeah Ros, guess you did too then, I dunno if it's just me, but it really does make me teary eyed.  :">

Ah...yes. Father & daughter consolidating their wounds as they make peace with one another in each other's arms - and the water takes them. :cool:

he was talking about Schindler's list :huh:

Fortune favors the bald.

see .. this was part of the reason why I thought you were a chick at first Kaftan!

not even "The Passion Of The Christ" could make me cry ..

That's strange, because I thought Kaftan was a girl for a while too, until he showed that uberhairy picture.

As for the Passion of the Christ, I hated it and went over to a friends house afterwards and ate Christ-shaped cookies with red icing

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Alaskan scenery? It was entirely filmed in BC and Alberta. (Mostly Vancouver, with the Xavier Institute exterior scenes being filmed in Victoria, and the outdoor winter scenes in Alberta)

Anyway, I've never full on cried at a movie, but I've had some eye watering moments. My first being when the psycho killed the girl in Patch Adams.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

there has been a handfull of movies that have made me cry:

the 'dad, wanna have a catch ?' scene from field of dreams

and more recently 'there's something about Mary' when Ben Stiller gets caught up in the tracks, so to speak... :(

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.