an official revan and exile

Does anyone else think they should make an official Revan and Exile. Like what they did, male or female, and a picture? IMO that would make it a lot easier for continuity and all that. Cause ive always thought the biggest mistake with this game was the customizable characters.

I think Revan has to of been a light side character. Really with the dialog in the game it seems they are tieng it back to him being LS, and its really impossible for me to believe that revan had a limitless source of military and men, and just decided one day that he didnt want to rule the galaxy and retreated to unknown space. Also i think he should be a male. But thats debate-able

Exile i dunno, he could really go either way, because either way he causes the death of the remaining 3 jedi masters, and the 3 sith lords, and Atrius, whatever you consider her. As for a face and gender i guess it would have to be the one they marketed.

Do you guys agree that both characters should have official looks and LS/DS, if so what should they be?

Does anyone else think they should make an official Revan and Exile. Like what they did, male or female, and a picture? IMO that would make it a lot easier for continuity and all that. Cause ive always thought the biggest mistake with this game was the customizable characters.

I think Revan has to of been a light side character. Really with the dialog in the game it seems they are tieng it back to him being LS, and its really impossible for me to believe that revan had a limitless source of military and men, and just decided one day that he didnt want to rule the galaxy and retreated to unknown space. Also i think he should be a male. But thats debate-able

Exile i dunno, he could really go either way, because either way he causes the death of the remaining 3 jedi masters, and the 3 sith lords, and Atrius, whatever you consider her. As for a face and gender i guess it would have to be the one they marketed.

Do you guys agree that both characters should have official looks and LS/DS, if so what should they be?

The exile in EU created the modern Jedi Council (the one in Ep1-Ep3)

He and his companies were the first of the new jedi they had a sucessful order till the dark side coruppted many members of the Jedi order.

man this is RPG. You play whatever you want to play, you become whatever you want to become. If your choices don't have impact on the story then why play as DS or as female at all? Why bother choosing gender and side of the force? The good guys will win anyway.

I don't think continuity is a mistake. On the contrary, i think that any sequel should respect any choice the previous title(s) offered whether it is "good" or "bad".

Revan had 2 choices: to stay on his throne and rule the universe or to discover the ancient dark powers of the Sith race. If i were Revan i would have done the same choice.

On the contrary i don't understand how a person could forgive Bastila and the Jedi fools who thought that they could manipulate the will of a Sith Lord and live to tell the tale!!

So, you see that we have totally different perspectives and i believe that any sequel should satisfy us both.

OR.. we could be clever and screw continuity.

mutliple story archs + continuity = oxymoron

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

They could also allow to recover savegames and take the portraits/sex/alignment from KotOR I&II, and take it from there.

I like Jotabe's idea :p

But "IF they had to make official versions.

The storyline dictates clearly (based on the continuity and flow of story lines) both Revan and Exile would be LS Male.

Wasn't there already a thread about this? ...From what I recall, practically everybody felt that THEIR version of Revan/Exile should be the right one. :p

Personally I think it's a bad idea... tick off too many people.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

At least in my game (male Exile), when time comes to chose Revan's sex, Atton first says that Revan is a woman. This would hint to her officially being woman.

Yet, in KotOR I, plotwise, the love relationship Revan-Bastila is more important than Revan-Carth. This would hint to Revan being a man, officially.

[edited for spellnig]

At least in my game (male Exile), when time comes to chose Revan's sex, Atton first says that Revan is a woman. This would hint to her officially being woman.

Yet, in KotOR I, plotwise, the love relationship Revan-Bastila is more important than Revan-Carth. This would hint to Revan being a man, officially.

[edited for spellnig]

yes but you can reply by saying that revan was a bloke. so (in the game world) no one really knows what revan was, and there is no official gender

I think if they ever do this they should wait 10yrs. or so, when the fevor has died off. It probaly won't happen since many so-called writers want to get a story out while interest is at its peek so they an take advantage of the old saying, "a fool and his money are soon parted" the way all Star Wars authors do.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think 10 years is a very probable time for K3 to make its way out, if it ever gets taken up again.

And if, against all odds, LA will allow someone to begin development of it- they're most likely to start a new storyline where neither revan or the exile will be of any consequence whatsoever.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think waiting a decade is a great idea. I'm getting a little tired of all of the Revan marks out there... :blink: Maybe the opening scene will be finding revan and Exile's corpses stuck together in 'unnatural' positions...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

[edited for spellnig]

I think if Kreia wasn't lying she mentioned Revan as HE, so he must be male....

I am glad to see that there are more people out there comming around to the idea of K3 having nothing to do with Revan and the Exile what so ever, in my mind it would only make things worse to try a work them into the story of K3.

They could also allow to recover savegames and take the portraits/sex/alignment from KotOR I&II, and take it from there.

Only problem with that idea is it seems more than likely that K3 will be out for Xbox360 (or whatever they are calling it) and not the original Xbox which means that there would be no save games for it to take the info from (and if the rumours are true then there will no hard drive in which to store them on).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I am glad to see that there are more people out there comming around to the idea of K3 having nothing to do with Revan and the Exile what so ever, in my mind it would only make things worse to try a work them into the story of K3.

Believe me when I say that you are a minority and you'll stay a minority....... because avoiding the K1 and K2 story just because things became a little bit complicated would be an act of a coward and an act of an unimaginative individual or a group who would take the easy way just because, as I said, they lack style and imagination needed to get the job done....

Hey kor thats exactly what i was thinking - i even posted somethign to that effect a while ago. I guess it isnt just me who does not give a monkey spank about revan and exile.

Don't get me wrong, I liked Revan in the first game, but everybody talking like he's the second coming of JC just gets on my nerves sometimes. As for the Exile, who cares?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.