Mandalore and Mira!!! *Spoilers*

Guest MacleodCorp

Guest MacleodCorp

How did they not know each other!? :-

Within the story arch of Mira, she was a Mandalorian adopted child. Now, why didn't Mandalore acknowlege this? Did I miss something!? I know in KOTOR I, he stated that he was in the Mandalorian War. How is it that the developers did not make a connection here. That would have openning up such a new door! :geek:

Make sence?

Guest MacleodCorp

I guess I was looking for some type of connection, which would have been intresting if Mira had some resentment against Mandalore, for she was a slave!

Wishful thinking! :">

Baley - LOL... Keep on rolling!!! :thumbsup:

Guest MacleodCorp

Oh yeah, she felt like the Mandalorians were a family! Too bad the story tellers didn't get into some dialog between Mandalore and Mira. Maybe some chatter about fighting in the war!

That would have been cool! :thumbsup:

A statement about the new Mandalore would have been nice :wub:

The new Mandalore is Candyman of the Clan Ordo, and he's looking for big, strong volunteers ... (innuendo implied for you inference delectation).

Maybe Mandalorians are all men, and all women are slaves? That way, Mira wouldn't be acknowledged by Candyman because he was only interested in boys. :thumbsup:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Wasn't Mira trained by the mandys ;)

Mira kicks Manderous ass :wub:  :p

Well, men are the weaker gender. :-"

Bruise me, baby! :D

Men are the weaker gender? You are ignorant...

Overall I thought the lack of character interatction was lacking in this game, but there were alot of Mandelorians...the chances that they knew eachother are very slim...

I would have been awesome if OE made such a connection between them. It would make Mandalore much more interesting and create more subplots. But there were many mandalorians in the mandalorian wars, and it is highly unlikely that they all knew each other.

Guest MacleodCorp
I would have been awesome if OE made such a connection between them. It would make Mandalore much more interesting and create more subplots. But there were many mandalorians in the mandalorian wars, and it is highly unlikely that they all knew each other.

:) I agree!

Even though it is one in a million chance that they have met, I think it would be intresting if they at least made some type of conversation. Maybe a revelation about a incodent that occured in the war!

The possibilities are endless!!! :o

Men are the weaker gender? You are ignorant...

And what are you about to say? Men are the stronger gender?

Thats ignorant.

(btw, I am male)

Anyhow, In this Case.. Mira would soo kick Canderous butt...

No fool, I gave no such satisfaction to you by naming a specific gender. There is no strength in gender, strength comes from within, from an individuals life and learning experiences, and growth from trials...not by whether you have a lightsaber or not...

It is the same theory as the power struggle between light and dark, neither side is more powerful than the other, they are ying and yang, have their own strengths and weaknesses...and it determines the strength of the individual to see who is stronger...

I am a man as well...

...And you were expecting me to crack?

I dont know if I wanted Mira to know Canderous as that would just be TO conveniant.

However, having Mira know someone in the Mandalore camp would definately been a plus!

I remember taking her and HK specifically, in one of my play throughs, because of the HK droids you run into and Miras background and was disappointed by both with the lack of comments or storylines.

Was really hoping for much more in that situation.

I dont know if I wanted Mira to know Canderous as that would just be TO conveniant.

But Mandalore is a very underdevelopped NPC. Getting him to recruit mandalorians on other planets does nothing. Getting influence with him does nothing. And he is the one NPC who could really tell something to the Exile about the events in KOTOR1. As things stand, his identity is pointless. Looks like more cut content...

No fool, I gave no such satisfaction to you by naming a specific gender.  There is no strength in gender, strength comes from within, from an individuals life and learning experiences, and growth from trials...not by whether you have a lightsaber or not...

It is the same theory as the power struggle between light and dark, neither side is more powerful than the other, they are ying and yang, have their own strengths and weaknesses...and it determines the strength of the individual to see who is stronger...

I am a man as well...

...And you were expecting me to crack?

Damn, I've never seen a post more clouded with pseudo-philosofical bullcrap. And in a SW-fan board made by a guy who just reeks of "fanboism". Brilliance, dude. Keep it up :devil:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds