Star Wars TV Series!!!

nixion

Ill watch it, I might not pay for it, but Ill watch.

And who knows, if they get some talented writers, actors and manage to dodge George most imbecillic ideas, it might be quite decent. Maybe it'll be a sitcom?

INTERIOR- We see the hip young Jedi students relaxing in the dorm couch.

Kip:

-So how's it goin with that freshman chick?

Zip:

-Dude, she's only four years old...

*lots of canned laughter*

Zip:

- ..and a Gamorrean.

*an exuberant amount of canned laughter*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If there are handsome jedi men I might consider watching a few eps! :D

Seriously though, if the writing and character development is decent it might be interesting to see what daily jedi life is like. Actually I'm kinda curious about the jedi trials, I would like to see that. Maybe it could be about padawans training to become jedi or something? :thumbsup:

I'll probably download it since they probably won't air it on CBC, and thats about the only channel I get.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'll probably download it since they probably won't air it on CBC, and thats about the only channel I get.

At least you get Doctor Who. Just watched the second episode off Kazaa.

Man, who could have taking out the Timelords like that. Not even the Sontarons were able to conquer the planet and the Daleks got no where near to the technological level of the Timelords.

Harvey

You know, this might open up the chance for more talented people to get their hands on the franchise; and actually make it better.

I mean, come on. How many of you have actually read a Star Wars novel, or played a Star Wars game - that wasn't written and directed by George Lucas - and actually respected and enjoyed the world even more?

This could possibly be one of the better things to happen to it since Episode III. I swear, that movie is going to kick ass and then some. Or atleast I hope so. :-

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

If they let the people at Darkhorse comics who've been doing the "Republic" series write the episodes for the show, then it could be better than any of the movies.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What you got against "Republic"? Its the best SW drama available in any medium, they even managed to make Anakin less annoying. Granted, there are a few stinkers(like "Honor&Duty) but the overall quality is at the top of the SW standard.

Take "The battle of Jabim", I almost cried in the end

when all the padawans died.

It was so sad :thumbsup:

^^ :-

Never read 'em, but now I know.

Well, I can say that if some of the writers from K1 were involved, it would really be something interesting. That is to say, interesting for the better.

But I don't think it should transpire between Eps. III and IV. In my opinion, this time period is just sucked dry. I'm ready to get away from it. I think it should take place either after Return of the Jedi(then again, almost everything in this period is pretty used up too) or during the Knights of the Old Republic periods. I, myself, would prefer to see the Battle of Ruusan depicted on film. That timeframe would be awesome for a television series ... in my opinion.

But others may differ, and that's okay. We all have our preferences and ideas.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

If they let the people at Darkhorse comics who've been doing the "Republic" series write the episodes for the show, then it could be better than any of the movies.

:-

I, myself, would prefer to see the Battle of Ruusan depicted on film.

I don't think mankind is prepared to see flying golden pirate ships on TV. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Anything about Exar Kun or the NJO should immediately be disqualified from consideration

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I never meant anything of Exar Kun. I'd prefer to keep him and Ulic both out of the picture. I would like to see something that takes place after all those stories and after the games. You know, something completely fresh in a time period we actually know absolutely nothing about. The time between the KotOR games but either before the Battle of Ruusan or Episode I (but still a significant time span before.)

I still would like to see that epic battle though. :-"

And absolutely nothing in the NJO period unless it is Episodes VII, VIII, and IX themselves! I wish George would realise that just as he is handing this project over to others, he could just as easily hand the Sequel Trilogy over! I am not buying any of his excuses about him going to be too old or too tired! Bull nuts! He didn't direct Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi, and he's not going to direct this new television series. What's makes him think he has to direct (or even write, for that matter) the Sequel Trilogy? All he has to do is tell them what he wants...once they write it he approves of it (if he desires)...then they make it. He wouldn't have to do anything! There...is no...excuse!

Uhm, I have a state-of-the-art soap box for sell if anyone is buying. :(

Sorry about that. I was completely off of the subject.