What Would You Like To See Fixed By The Patch?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like To See Fixed By The Patch?

• 1)HK Factory
    • 2)M4_78
    • 3)Nvidia Issues
    • 4)Ati Issues
    • 5)Real Ending

It's grammAr, bub. :-

And I want the patch to fix everything that needs to be fixed. Which is a lot.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I don't have an Xbox so I'm not clear on how it all works out, but since it's a console, I doubt they patch games at all on that. Please believe me when I say that if they don't patch the xbox version's story, you can be quite certain they're never gonna touch the PC one. Who's gonna pay or take the time to develop a patch to tweak the ending ? LA ? :p:(:lol::lol: Obsidian ? maybe they give more of a damn, but they can't spare the ressources, I'm pretty sure LA told em that the file was closed on Kotor2.

posted by FaramirK

The patch will only be resolving technical issues, the only content we'll be getting is Aurora's.

That's the truth. There will be no content restoration by the patch - everything else is wishful thinking. We have to set our faith to the restoration team!

posted by Darth Tratious

I really Want to play M4_78 Completed

There is another team working on M4_78 right now.

Take a look at pcgamemods

If I remember correctly, a developer named John told us that Obsidian asked LA for permission to fix numbers 1, 2, and 5. LA said no. End of Story.

It's not happening, people...at least not by LA or Obsidian. Get a grip.

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

The patch will only be resolving technical issues, the only content we'll be getting is Aurora's.

Everyone that reads this thread. please read the above post about 8 or 9 times before posting.

I mean, how many times must this be said? Chris Avellone himself has already said, the patch will only fix the bugs. That's it.

The patch will only fix technical issues.

Also, the patch will only fix technical issues.

Edit: The patch will only fix technical issues.

Everyone that reads this thread. please read the above post about 8 or 9 times before posting.

I mean, how many times must this be said? Chris Avellone himself has already said, the patch will only fix the bugs. That's it.

I'm not sure what you mean. I heard that the patch will be fixing the technical issues only.

:thumbsup:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

But they're fixing the ending right?

Funny, this. George Lucas kept pronouncing Count Dooku, "Count Doe-Koo" in the little extras section of the AoTC DVD. Did he even write this movie? And I am saying this because, if he has anything to do with Lucas Arts--and he should, I mean, it's HIS name they're using--that would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

The thread's title is "What Would You Like To See Fixed By The Patch?" I suggest you read the title 8 or 9 times before posting in this thread again. :shifty:

No the title of this thread is simply "Patch" with the subtitle "Patch fixes.", the title of the poll *inside* the thread is "What Would You Like To See Fixed By The Patch?" :p

Edit: sorry BY the patch, not in.

I mean, how many times must this be said?  Chris Avellone himself has already said, the patch will only fix the bugs.  That's it.

Edit:  The patch will only fix technical issues.

ROTFLOL

:ph34r:

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

Guest Col. O'Neil

:cool: i am chillin'!

completed ending would be nice. i wonder how many people enjoyed the game as i even though the ending was slush? :cool: just chillin' out!

No the title of this thread is simply "Patch" with the subtitle "Patch fixes.", the title of the poll *inside* the thread is "What Would You Like To See Fixed By The Patch?" :thumbsup:

Edit: sorry BY the patch, not in.

Then let me rephrase that to:

Read the title of the poll 8 or 9 times before posting again in this thread. :p