What happened to the Gizka?

Also the Selkath on Manaan who collects exotic pets? He ate them.

The rest of them just hopped into the Red Rakata's electrical fields. Stupid things. I killed so many, yet they kept wanting to play with me. I killed your mom, dad, brother, sister, aunty and uncle! FEAR ME!!! I'M THE DARK LORD! EVEN MANDALORIANS RUN WHEN THEY SEE ME! RUN AWAY!! :)

They reported back to their Evil Matriarch, Mission Vao (this is my theory!!!), and reported that their mission was a success. What was their mission one might ask after picking the gizka brains from your teeth? To infiltrate the greatest heroes/villians of the time (Revan/Malak/Sion/Kreia) and set up their plot to overthrow the galaxy. Kreia was actually acting on the implanted brain of the Gizka that Sion, a loyal Gizka Worshiper, had put there. :lol:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

cute little things, I thought that Onderon needed more diversity, how was i supposed to know that they multiplied so fast, the walled city of onderon, became...

The Walled Can Of Gizka; Tickets coming soon!

sorry.

Eagles may soar...

but Rabbits don't get sucked into Jet Engines

Kinda long... funny, and we do consignment programing

One Ring to Rule them all

One Ring to draw them

One Ring to code them all

The last in the coffe spill edits them...

We are the Elite four, we went to high school together, and code games together, I rule them all (Writer/Designer/Director)

-Big Phil (calls Yao ming short, for good reason...) Draws thelevels and basic area coding

-Manu codes our AI, called latte, not for his skin, but he never stops fidgiting

-August edits our code, still has coffe in his class/company ring, and puts so much spit & polish on our stuff, his spit would flood the whole of Mars

I had a party and the caterers ran out of meat... :("

No really -- I loved gizka. They were so awesome! There were no gizka in KotoR II... except when I used the save game editor to turn Disciple into one. ^_^

There would be a subquest in the journal called "The Trouble WithOUT Gizka" oh yeah that was lame.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read