KOTOR III Worlds

Coruscant is a planet i'd like to see. But for me i'd just like a longer game this time, not bigger worlds, just more of them.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Coruscant is a planet i'd like to see. But for me i'd just like a longer game this time, not bigger worlds, just more of them.

Yeah, I'd like more planets as well. And it would be nice if you wouldn't have to find 4 star maps on 4 set planets or 4 jedis on 4 set planets. How about they make the locations of whatever you have to find random? Like the Calo Nord/Darth Bandon encounters in the first game...

If the objective is to find 4 different persons/objects/whatever, they could have 8 planets where 4 of them would be randomly chosen at the beginning of each game... would also do wonders for replayability.

Yeah, I'd like more planets as well. And it would be nice if you wouldn't have to find 4 star maps on 4 set planets or 4 jedis on 4 set planets. How about they make the locations of whatever you have to find random? Like the Calo Nord/Darth Bandon encounters in the first game...

If the objective is to find 4 different persons/objects/whatever, they could have 8 planets where 4 of them would be randomly chosen at the beginning of each game... would also do wonders for replayability.

It maybe difficult to write a believable story to make that work. It would have to be a person, it could work but the mechanics would be interesting.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If Mandalore was smart, and the writers as well, he'd realize that the has a lot more power in his sector. IF he wishes he can call every man,women, and child, of the Mandalore sector, to fight under his banner in the war against the Sith.

Dxun is way to boring to use again anyway.

On your planets. No offence but I believe your reusing way to many planets.

Well, I was just throwing in random planets i heard sith would, or have visited, though, I have a few other planets that should be used.

Telos would be a good enough planet to re-add, if the game is a year or 2 later, and Telos, with the help from Ithorians, have almost rebuilt. And it's where the final battle/war ends, so we can have that RotJ style celebration which we all know should happen since the games up to now has been like the Original Trilogy.

The Mandalorians would have probably gone back to Mandalore, but still have that base on Dxun, the Mandalorian army would have grown so they would have had to move.

Coruscant should be another planet added to the game, with the Jedi council and cantinas down on the floor, if they havent been destroyed by the Sith attacks. Maybe we will see Dantooine's Jedi council too, but only in a cut scene as we saw on K2 when the guy got Exiled. Maybe a few of your old party members have rebuilt the enclave.

Rhen Var, actually, before reading the post with the planet mensioned in it, i thought it might actually be a good place to visit, we could get visited by the Spirit of Ulic Qel-Droma

Khar Shian, I dont read the books much, but I heard that Naga Sadow relocated the Daragons to his fortress on Khar Shian and declares himself Dark Lord there too. but all this is 1,000 years before KotOR. so Assuming the fortress is still there, and the Daragons are still alive and doing whatever they where doing, apparently, Naga Sadow, realized that the Daragons come from the Republic and may be useful in his dreams to conquer the Republic?

Cinnagar, if the Ketos still exist, it would be a cool place to goto, :-

Also, I think that Yavin IV, and the Spacestation should be in the 3rd game, we could ask the Rodian more about Exar Kun, and if he knows anything about the Sith Empire, on the surface of Yavin you could encounter the Temples built by Naga Sadow, and Exar Kuns spirit too maybe.

The last planet could be some random planet, or made up planet with a base built like Outer Heaven (Metal Gear - MSX) and, maybe since I've been talking about Spirits, Marka Ragnos could have sent you there, saying it was your destiny or some fodder :wub:

Actually, I was thinking about when I said that they'll make it like RotJ, then maybe the whole "Revan is missing" is same as "Han Solo frozen in Carbonite" ? pretty much the same in my opinion. I've been talking alot about the spirits, maybe the spirits could tell us more about the Sith Empire and point us in the right direction, Marka Ragnos was Sith species or something? maybe he could have started the whole Empire or something?

Lol, how about a title for KotOR3? Knights of the Old Republic 3: The Fall of the Sith Empire? :o going from the book titles and stuff, there was a book called Dark Lords of the Sith, there was a Knights of the Old Republic in the "Tales of the Jedi" Series, and there where also the Fall of the Sith Empire

The Orb of Passage? :)

I think it was in The Secret of Tet-Ami (SWT13 short story: Fabian Nicieza) where the "Time Guardian" Tet-Ami used the Orb of Passage to travel through time.

(Quote) As the Kruy Mulacks Show prepares to discover the secrets of the ancient hero Tet-Ami on Carthas, questions abound as to what may be found there. Could it be the body of the

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

AGREE 100%. You have to get 4 clues but there are 8 planets that might have the clues and it changes every time. Of course, even if you end up on a planet that does not have a MAIN STORYLINE CLUE, there are plenty of side quests/faction quests and unique merchants there so that it is not a wasted trip.

And then, of course, there could be a few mandatory worlds (such as the Unknown World in the first one) that you go to when it is time to go to.

If Mandalore was smart, and the writers as well, he'd realize that the has a lot more power in his sector. IF he wishes he can call every man,women, and child, of the Mandalore sector, to fight under his banner in the war against the Sith.

Dxun is way to boring to use again anyway.

On your planets. No offence but I believe your reusing way to many planets.

Well, I was just throwing in random planets i heard sith would, or have visited, though, I have a few other planets that should be used.

Telos would be a good enough planet to re-add, if the game is a year or 2 later, and Telos, with the help from Ithorians, have almost rebuilt. And it's where the final battle/war ends, so we can have that RotJ style celebration which we all know should happen since the games up to now has been like the Original Trilogy.

The Mandalorians would have probably gone back to Mandalore, but still have that base on Dxun, the Mandalorian army would have grown so they would have had to move.

Coruscant should be another planet added to the game, with the Jedi council and cantinas down on the floor, if they havent been destroyed by the Sith attacks. Maybe we will see Dantooine's Jedi council too, but only in a cut scene as we saw on K2 when the guy got Exiled. Maybe a few of your old party members have rebuilt the enclave.

Rhen Var, actually, before reading the post with the planet mensioned in it, i thought it might actually be a good place to visit, we could get visited by the Spirit of Ulic Qel-Droma

Khar Shian, I dont read the books much, but I heard that Naga Sadow relocated the Daragons to his fortress on Khar Shian and declares himself Dark Lord there too. but all this is 1,000 years before KotOR. so Assuming the fortress is still there, and the Daragons are still alive and doing whatever they where doing, apparently, Naga Sadow, realized that the Daragons come from the Republic and may be useful in his dreams to conquer the Republic?

Cinnagar, if the Ketos still exist, it would be a cool place to goto, :)

Also, I think that Yavin IV, and the Spacestation should be in the 3rd game, we could ask the Rodian more about Exar Kun, and if he knows anything about the Sith Empire, on the surface of Yavin you could encounter the Temples built by Naga Sadow, and Exar Kuns spirit too maybe.

The last planet could be some random planet, or made up planet with a base built like Outer Heaven (Metal Gear - MSX) and, maybe since I've been talking about Spirits, Marka Ragnos could have sent you there, saying it was your destiny or some fodder :devil:

Actually, I was thinking about when I said that they'll make it like RotJ, then maybe the whole "Revan is missing" is same as "Han Solo frozen in Carbonite" ? pretty much the same in my opinion. I've been talking alot about the spirits, maybe the spirits could tell us more about the Sith Empire and point us in the right direction, Marka Ragnos was Sith species or something? maybe he could have started the whole Empire or something?

Lol, how about a title for KotOR3? Knights of the Old Republic 3: The Fall of the Sith Empire? :) going from the book titles and stuff, there was a book called Dark Lords of the Sith, there was a Knights of the Old Republic in the "Tales of the Jedi" Series, and there where also the Fall of the Sith Empire

The Orb of Passage? ;)

I think it was in The Secret of Tet-Ami (SWT13 short story: Fabian Nicieza) where the "Time Guardian" Tet-Ami used the Orb of Passage to travel through time.

(Quote) As the Kruy Mulacks Show prepares to discover the secrets of the ancient hero Tet-Ami on Carthas, questions abound as to what may be found there. Could it be the body of the

KOTOR 2 must be completed

AGREE 100%.  You have to get 4 clues but there are 8 planets that might have the clues and it changes every time.  Of course, even if you end up on a planet that does not have a MAIN STORYLINE CLUE, there are plenty of side quests/faction quests and unique merchants there so that it is not a wasted trip. 

And then, of course, there could be a few mandatory worlds (such as the Unknown World in the first one) that you go to when it is time to go to.

Yup, that was exactly what I had in mind. :wub:

Well, I would be pleased to see MORE than four or five planets, but especially:

Yevetha (or any other yevethan planet)

Corellia

Sluis Van

Dathomir (would be very very very interesting dealing with a planet full of rancors and force witches)

Mykr (no force powers because of the Ysalamiri)

Home planet of the chiss (Thrawn's Race, I forgot the name)

Those planets would give the game a completely different shape and variousity (reasons as mentioned above).

But please, never never never never never never never never never never!!!!!!! Coruscant.

Nar Shadda was the worst modelled planet in both KotOR-games - and the "vertical city" is described as a worse version of Coruscant. And THIS Nar Shadda was complely disappointing to me. So I'd prefer not seeing Coruscant instead of a brighter copy of Nar Shadda.

But please, never never never never never never never never never never!!!!!!! Coruscant.

Nar Shadda was the worst modelled planet in both KotOR-games - and the "vertical city" is described as a worse version of Coruscant. And THIS Nar Shadda was complely disappointing to me. So I'd prefer not seeing Coruscant instead of a brighter copy of Nar Shadda.

Why the association between Nar Shadda and Coruscant? You believe that they would just use the same basic layout?

FIRST, if they do Coruscant, they need to go all out with it. If they are not prepared to do that, then maybe they should use a different Core World.

SECOND, I really liked Nar Shadda. No, I would not want to live there but it was a very immersive and believable place and one of my favorite maps in KOTOR II.

Well if Coruscant is in the next game, I doubt your going to be doing a lot of walking in terms of getting to this sector and that.

There's probably gonna be a lot of flying, because places like the Senate and Jedi temple will have to be flown to, not walked to. They are father away from each other. It's not going to be like Taris, where you can go to the Cantina and then walk down the street to the med lab.

Perhaps there will be a Merchant area of Coruscant. Perhaps a long strip like in AOTC with stores,cantinas, or dueling rings, but the big places are another matter.

Coruscant is very unlikely to be in the next game. Unlike any other planet in either of the first two games, it's uncontested Republic territory. Sure, Telos and Onderon ostensibly belonged to the Republic, but the former was more or less run by the Exchange and Czerka, and the latter was engulfed in civil war. A planet firmly under the Republic's control would likely leave the player too little to do.

I would rather have less worlds that were bigger, each world should have a world map that lets you go all over the planet and experience a variety of terrain and environments.

No more Dantonine, or Korriban, I rather have Taris.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Coruscant is very unlikely to be in the next game. Unlike any other planet in either of the first two games, it's uncontested Republic territory. Sure, Telos and Onderon ostensibly belonged to the Republic, but the former was more or less run by the Exchange and Czerka, and the latter was engulfed in civil war. A planet firmly under the Republic's control would likely leave the player too little to do.

Only with those who have little imagination

Then some new planets they just  made up.

Yeah, like Earth and ... Mars and Eroticon 6 :thumbsup:

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Why the association between Nar Shadda and Coruscant? You believe that they would just use the same basic layout?

Well, the association between Nar Shadda and Coruscant is there and it was not my idea, as I mentioned, even in the novels Nar Shadda is called the run-down version of Coruscant. Sure, Coruscant may be slightly brighter but I think if they want to implement Coruscant (which is quite unlikely) they would use the same basic layout, yes.

But as I mentioned, I really want to see Dathomir or Mykr; those Planets would be very interesting to deal with. :)

A pity no chiss except Thrawn ever appeared outside the unknown regions, I would have liked to see them. :)

I would like to see Coruscant, Corellia, and Dagobah.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

How about just Coruscant and then unknown planets beyond the outer rim where the character goes on looking for Revan?If that were to be the story) It would still be Star Wars but it would add so much more originality...i mean when you visit places like Dantooine, Tatooine, and Korriban again, you know what to expect. Remember the first time you played KOTOR, when you had never gone to Korriban, or even to the jedi Enclave or Taris, the unexpected, the Star wars made new, remember the feeling you had...

Coruscant is a very possible world to utilise in the game -- you just need to realise not everything has to be Sith versus Jedi or Evil versus Good.

For starters, if you want to create a game apart of the Knights of the Old Republic series that doesn't have a Force Sensative that has been apart of the Jedi Order at any one time and perhaps want a game in which you have a young (sixteen or seventeen year old) character who lives on Coruscant, then you can have numerous scenarios that can be fun.

For instance, from there, you can have a Jedi Master, depending on the options you chose -- Revan was Lightside or Dark Side -- say Master Vandar since we can assume at the present time he is alive if Revan was Lightside and he wasn't mentioned in Katarr or in The Sith Lords who knocks on your 'door' so to speak -- he's a Yoda-type: he's had a vision -- you have a destiny and you, the young character need to learn the ways of the Force, find out what's happened to the Heart of the Force and its Death.

To mix it up, Coruscant, capital-world of the Republic has decided to do what Emperor Palpatine did 4,000 years in the future: evict and eradicate all Jedi and Force-capable sentient beings. 'Do what must be done!' shouts the Supreme Chancellor and you have a scenario in which it is not just good versus evil but people who are frightened and tired of wars and a kid whose life just got turned upside down because he's caught with Master Vandar.

Not only does this give the kid his first option -- getting angry his life is ruined and falling to the Dark Side cause he can't cope with the issue or to trust Master Vandar (or whoever) and become his Padawan, but Coruscant is utilised as a world. Hell, you could have trials to begin the game or escapes from Coruscant like the aforementioned scenario. You just have to think abit and not assume everything will be Sith versus Jedi -- you gotta remember most people neither trust the Sith or Jedi and I think its about time, with all these wars going on, that people stop hoping and start doing things they'll regret -- awful things, but human and realistic ideals that'll make the game fun.