Romance

Who do you want to romance in KOTOR2?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to romance in KOTOR2?

• Mira
    • Atris
    • Kreia
    • The Other White Jedi Girl
    • The Queen of Onderon
    • Atton Rand
    • Darth Sion
    • The Masked Sith
    • T3-M4

Their should be a romance between two party members instead of your PC and a party member. It would be like this: you are luke while Han and Leia are falling in love. I think that would be cooler.

Not sure if I'd like that :lol:. I'd not mind a rival, but Luke didn't have much of a chance to win and even if he had, I doubt the relationship'd have survived once they became aware of that they were twins <_<.. but he point is that if there's gonna be something like that, I want to be able to win, not just stare dumbly at the two of them or try to wooh er all in vain since she has only ears/eyes for the other one.. <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Wow. This thread makes me wonder if T3 might have any special attachments.

*rimshot*

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Their should be a romance between two party members instead of your PC and a party member. It would be like this: you are luke while Han and Leia are falling in love. I think that would be cooler.

Not sure if I'd like that :lol:. I'd not mind a rival, but Luke didn't have much of a chance to win and even if he had, I doubt the relationship'd have survived once they became aware of that they were twins <_<.. but he point is that if there's gonna be something like that, I want to be able to win, not just stare dumbly at the two of them or try to wooh er all in vain since she has only ears/eyes for the other one.. <_<

Luke never really liked Leia in that way. I am saying that our PC should stay away from love and focus more on an apprentice. No wooing or anything like that. I am saying they should stick to how the Jedi view love: forbidden.

Luke never really liked Leia in that way. I am saying that our PC should stay away from love and focus more on an apprentice. No wooing or anything like that. I am saying they should stick to how the Jedi view love: forbidden.

True that Luke wasn't really fond of Leia in that way, althorugh he seemed to me to have a crush on her in the first movie ;). As for the others, why should our main chara stay away from love? The Jedi council isn't around this time and the main chara is basically a "Fallen Jedi", meaning that he/she went against the Jedi Council together with Revan, Malak and many more, through he/she wasn't one of those who became evil as far as we know. Thus I don't think he/she'd feel like following the old rules... Sure, the choice should be there for if you want to play the "die-hard monk"-type, but otherwise I see no reason for it. IMHO the rule that forbidds love is ridicilous (I share Jolee's views on that subject..)... And also, I think I remember that Bastila said that it isn't really "forbidden", but it is something very frowned upon in the Jedi Order so technically, you CAN love, but you should expect lots of trouble in that case (if the Jedi Council is around, that's it :p).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

you CAN love, but you should expect lots of trouble in that case (if the Jedi Council is around, that's it ).

:ph34r:

Oh no wait you pry didn't mean it like that...

... like what? <_<