the character or npc of least importance

who is the least important character thats a tough one what u guys think

If you are thinking story/plotwise, I suspect Goto was hit the hardest. Otherwise, I would say Remote. He is the one you get to control, that ends up doing absolutely nothing :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I agree, Goto got the worst of it, he's poorly developped and alot of quests involving him remain loose ends, he dosen't have much to say either.

The remote's mostly Bao-dur's friend, they come together, I never tried this, but I think it's outfitted with maintenance equippement that let's it carry out repairs on the fly(literally speaking) on other droids in your party, much like the maintenance droids you see on Peragus.

Apart from that, they didn't provide us with much on Mira either.

who is the least important character thats a tough one what u guys think

Tough one? That's BS! Disciple is the least important!! :p

..or Goto, he's really messed up. I wanted to throw him off the loading ramp and then jump into hyperspace so he'd be *gone*. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I think the decision on which Desciple you get depends on what sex you chose. For instance, I'm male so I got the handmaiden, whereas I reckon if you're female you get the other desciple. I'm looking forward to seeing what he's like tho. I'd imagine he's easy to turn into a jedi! No-one studies the force for the sake of it - lol

Disciple's important! *stomps foot*

...someone has to defend the poor man....I mean, hey, at least he tells me that I look good and have excellent muscle structure and....most importantly....he makes Atton jealous.

....more seriously....Goto least important, yup. At least as a party-character. I mean, you do end up wandering around his yacht, so without him the game would have been even shorter, but...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Disciple is an interesting character. He is a soldier to start off with and can hold his own in a fight. He is as good dual wielding blasters (from my experience) as Handmaiden is hand to hand. He can become a Jedi and his path takes him to Jedi Consular which gives him potent force ability that goes hand and hand with the combat strengths of the Soldier class. When he goes Jedi give him a lightsaber staff and he will just go to town on your enemies.

The antics between him and Atton are quite humorous.

Yeah...lvl up Disciple as a soldier for several levels to get all the melee feats fast and then make him a Jedi, and he kicks arse. He runs all over my game casting force lightning while in the middle of packs of bad guys and swatting enemies with his sabers. I don't even need my own force lightning most of the time.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

G0-T0 is indead useless.  It was like they tried to merge HK and T3 in one droid.

Except T3's got cute beeping noises coming out of him and HK pours out humor. G0-T0 just babbles about saving the Republic... and killing Jedi? WTF? I never go his stupid plan. I just skip his stupid dialogue on his ship whenever I am on Nar Shadda. I want to dump him off the Ebon Hawk because he's the one who caused me all the trouble on Nar Shadda basically.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Yeah, G0-T0. Really annoying. At least Bao-Dur's little droid is cute. G0-T0's just an irritation. His irrelevance being all the more emphasised by the fact that,

if having a self-interested jerk on your ship wasn't bad enough, even when he does manage to thwart your plans at the end, by attacking your little droid, it mysteriously comes to nothing. That pretty much sewed up the case for his pointlessness for me