What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

Forget about the trouble and just tanz, tanz, tanz!

*still listening to above*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Rush- Tom Sawyer

Classic rock at it's best!

And before you call me an old man know that I am in fact 17!

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

*cougholdmancough*

JK :D :p

17, you say?! Get yourself back to school young man and dont waste your time on the internet!

DL

P.S. In order to nullify the spam-like nature of this post, I'm listening to track 5 - Hit the Floor :blink:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Oh, add-spam here? I thought only good forums had it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No, your completely stupid...

Did I do it right guys?

Los Angeles - Frank Black

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath- Black Sabbath

I appreciate Ozzy before that rubbish TV show!

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath- Black Sabbath

I appreciate Ozzy before that rubbish TV show!

Dude, Im wearing an original pair of officially licensed Ozzy shorts from 1998 at the moment. Thats hardcore.

Supernaut

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You've got Ozzy shorts? They got pictures of Ozzy on them or are they his actual shorts that you've managed to 'acquire'? :thumbsup:

DL

P.S. Listening to Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly (from There is Nothing Left to Lose)

They've got "Ozzy" embroidered on the right thigh :D

They're awesome. Ill trade them for your lightsaber :thumbsup:"

Sleep - Dragonaut (the best stonerrock/doom song ever written)

:thumbsup:

You really want my lightsaber dont you?

Well, I have to say I'm more tempted by the Ozzy shorts than those Sais you originally offered ;)

Sure, why not swap so long as you throw in those tight pants too? :(

DL

P.S. As I am aware of the hot conditions you are undergoing at the moment may I request that they are washed prior to me receiving them? ;)

P.P.S. Foo Fighters - Generator

Man of Steel - Frank Black

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Man of Steel - Frank Black

Oh man, that song is sooooo good. The outro.... "is there a place? there is a place."

That was actually the first Frank Black/Pixies song I ever heard! It gave me chills first time I heard it, which was late night in headphones on a CD of tunes from (and inspired by) the X-files compilation. I got that album for the Nick Cave song "Red Right Hand," when I was probably about a sophomore in high school.

Speaking of Nick Cave, his latest album is absolutely fantastic. It's that famous voice doing raw rock and roll with a full gospel choir backing him up. The song "There She Goes, My Beautiful World" will blow your mind. Get it now if you have any interest at all in real rock and roll with brimstone poetry courtesy of my favorite Aussie.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs