What music are you listening to right now?

draakh_kimera

right this second, I'm listening to the remix of 'everly little step' by Bobby Brown.  Feel free to hurl insults as needed.... :-

Don't mind if I do! Bobby Brown is a ghastly singer! I can't believe you're listing to him!

And now I'm listning to The Proclaimers, "500 Miles" :D

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Conelrad - Marie Curie

It's...different. And free.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Charles Mingus- Self Potrait in Three Colors

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

SMM-Malt.jpg

Sammla Mammas Manna - Syster System

swedish proggressive > everything else

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Bad Boys Running Wild- The Scorpions

I'm a rocker at heart. :cool:

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Listening to the new Ra album.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Alas, I remember when No Doubt was a legit ska band, and they still sucked, bigtime. Gwen should suck up all the money she can from pre teen girls now, cause as soon as her looks go thus goes her *cough* career. And even then thats not a sure thing, look at her pathedic husband.

Anyway----for some f##ked up reason Beastie Boys Sabatoge. Time to kill my housemates.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Velvet Underground's Sister Ray.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sundays are brutal days. so

Brutal Truth - Ill neglect

Cryptopsy - Open face surgery

Carcass - Carbonized eyesockets (my favorite)

:D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "