Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

Aimo... nice, nice, NICE! (w00t) :thumbsup:

BTW, I can't justify it at the moment (my brain's not been working right today--lack of sleep :- ) but I believe Revan and the Exile are of similar age. *shrug*

And Bastila would be about 5 to 7 years (at most) younger than Revan.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Wonderful art -- your Atris is the one that should have been in the game as your interpretation of the 'Blonde PC' portrait should be, as well. They're very beautiful pieces of art. I especially love your art pieces that include Carth, Revan, and Bao-Dur.

Hope we get to see more.

Ooog, I am so bushed from a whole day of part-timing (oh, THE IRONY!), and will be doing so again tomorrow, so I be needing the 40 winks very soon. Mucho apologies for not being able to reply to your remarks at the moment....will do so soon. Thanks for viewing, anyways!

Three pics today, and they are all gift art, btw.

Can we blame Bao-Dur for wanting some peace and quiet , seeing what he has to put up with?

073-t.gif

Click for larger image

Younger Atris, with a part-timing archiver Young Exile, and Younger Kavar

074-t.gif

Click for larger image

Mission and Zaalbar (izzat dandruff or fleas? @_@)

075-t.gif

Click for larger image

Thanks TwT

New pic!

076.jpg

Atton and Exile having fun at a rave in Nar Shaddaa.

This is brillant. It reminds me of the reasons I used to go down to my local comic book shop every wednesday to check out the new releases

Aimo, you have ubertalent to spare in my book. I would love to see something originally concieved by you though

But maybe I'm just nostalgic

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ooog, I am so bushed from a whole day of part-timing (oh, THE IRONY!), and will be doing so again tomorrow, so I be needing the 40 winks very soon. Mucho apologies for not being able to reply to your remarks at the moment....will do so soon. Thanks for viewing, anyways!

Can we blame Bao-Dur for wanting some peace and quiet , seeing what he has to put up with?

073-t.gif

Click for larger image

074-t.gif

Click for larger image

075-t.gif

Click for larger image

Hmm. You should make one for the Telos Restoration Project. No, I'm not part of it but I'm a BIG time supporter.

073-t.gif

Click for larger image

074-t.gif

Click for larger image

075-t.gif

Click for larger image

Hmm. You should make one for the Telos Restoration Project. No, I'm not part of it but I'm a BIG time supporter.

aren't we all?

• 2 weeks later...

Laozi: Thanks! Well, if you want to see non-KOTOR related art, you can always go to my main website.

Lord of Hunger: Thanks for the offer, but I pretty much have all my bases covered.

Anyways, new stuff to plug!

079.jpg

Cel style on pencils. It's Female Exile, ready to kick some alien bums'...er...bums? I wasn't too happy with the primary sketch because it looked so sloppy, so I was bemoaning its suckiness all the way through the coloring stage. However, I kind of fancy how it turned out :3 So the moral of the story is that I'm a whiney artist.

20050506h.jpg

Something I don't know WHEN I'll finish this; It's General Hotpa---I mean, Pre-exiled Exile and Malak walking through a sea of recuperating Republic soldiers during the Mandalorian Wars.

20050506i.jpg

Young Exile and Revan. Done in blue pencils, it would be pointless to scan since it won't be detected. And photographing it with my digicam apparently is an almost futile exercise as well. Thank god for Photoshop!

20050506c.jpg

This was supposed to be a montage of SERIOUS scenes (Exile falling through a manhole in Jek Jek Tar, Exile slapping Atton after his vicious confession of being a former Jedi Killer, Exile and Kavar ambushed during their first meeting on Onderon)...that is, until Eisu narrated a disturbing scenario depicted through these pics @_@

20050506e.gif

Here's the Bad Ass Exile sketch before tweaking for colors.

Nice! Really, I don't really know what to add, except for the fact it is really nice.

Especially the one where the Exile slaps Atton.

Once can almost feel her rage.

A question if I may, how long have you been drawing? You must be a professional :D

Greetings,

Saraya

Thanks! I like the slapping sketch too! I feel that Atton had it coming, with the way he described his previous occupation...

I've been drawing for 16 years now. I'm sort of semi-pro; I freelance as an illustrator and comic artist while studying for my Masters degree in Publishing.

Kindda thought so (w00t)

No, your work is really superb. It reeks of semi-professionalism :wacko:

Must be tough, combining study and work at times, quite hectic.

But! Good work! I'd say keep it coming.

I hope I can draw like that in 16 years time, altough I highly doubt it :D

About the Atton pic, indeed he had it coming, shame one can't do it in game;)

Greetings,

Saraya

20050506c.jpg

This was supposed to be a montage of SERIOUS scenes (Exile falling through a manhole in Jek Jek Tar, Exile slapping Atton after his vicious confession of being a former Jedi Killer, Exile and Kavar ambushed during their first meeting on Onderon)...that is, until Eisu narrated a disturbing scenario depicted through these pics @_@

I don't know about the slapping due Atton. The Exile has more likely killed more Jedi than Atton--Mass Shadow Generator. And those were good guys/same side and not just enemies (Mandalorians) and/nor corrupted (or corrupting) Jedi. dunno.gif

But as always, excellent and very inspiring work! eek2.gif:thumbsup: