Revan here, Revan there (Aug 31)

Saraya: Thank you! Yes, it is kinda tricky balancing the work and study aspects, especially when I do multiple jobs (comic drawing one moment, commissions the next! @_@). But at least I'm doing what I like, and I'm lucky to be able to have that luxury in earning my keep. Do keep your spritis up and keep on practicing! I myself have so much more to learn ;)

Darth Spock, Darth Vader, jediunknown, Nartwak: Thank you!

TetsuJedi: I guess it depends on how you play the Exile; IMO, Exile had to make that choice in using the Mass Shadow Generator, it was either stopping the Mandalorians once and for all at a contained area or letting them ravage the Galaxy further. She only made the only choice given to her at the time, and throughout my game, she is ever regretful (shown through dialogue choices and responses) that it had to come to that especially since the Jedi Civil War immediately followed. Compared to her, Atton still felt very bitter towards the Jedi and didn't sound very much regretful about his misdeeds as as assassin during his confession.

Also, that particular sketch is a follow-up to something I did earlier where Atton was blasting Exile verbally wihiletowering over her menacingly. You can see the image from the link below:

http://aimostudio.com/gallery/sketch/2005/20050120c.jpg

I think at one point she just had enough and struck back, putting him back in his place like the tough cookie she is :thumbsup:

Vashanti: Haha, actually those are thigh-high boots. But hey, she might being wearing garters underneath, so who knows? :D

Darknesslord, Faramirk, Lord of Hunger: Thank you! Seeing that I received many requests urging me to work on the Exile/Malak/Republic Soldiers pic, I'll do just that when I get back home this weekend (currently back in my hometown :3)

Okay, new update! Kotorfanmedia.com has come up with a new challenge in its Duelling Circle section, and this time the theme it's homages to the classic and prequel trilogy films. My entry is in comic format, a tribute to my favourite scene from Empire Strikes Back; I decided to go with a re-enactment of Han and Leia's romantic exchange during their flight from the Empire's clutches. In this 2-page comic, the 2nd half of that scene is played out by their KOTOR 2 counterparts (IMO, hee), Atton and LSF Exile.

Because I don't have a scanner handy at the moment, I had to use my digicam to get this image on screen, so pardon the quality. I'll replace 'em with better versions this weekend.

Click on the thumbnails to see the pages. Enjoy!

Page 1

esb-romance_pg1-t.jpg

Page 2

esb-romance_pg2-t.jpg

Aww darn it Aimo...you're just too good. Now I'm going to have to take a series of very cold showers. :wub:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Oh... my... GOD.

:wub::wub::wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Excuse me, I'm having a gushing fangirl moment here. Leave me alone! :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I will! ...In about 6 hours when I get home from work. :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

You, you, you... Let's talk about Aimo's art for a change. <_<

I was! That Atton/Exile strip is bloody awesome! And not just because I'm an Atton fangirl.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

0.o

That's bloody marvelous, that Atton/Exile strip. I love it.

Finally went to your site, too, and I also love the Disciple panels #11, #39, and #45.

Especially #11. I always love that bit in the game.

Oh and that T3 part1/2 is hilarious. :D

Edit - and the one of Exile walking away from Kavar...that one too...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts