Beer!!!

random evil guy

what would we do without alcohol and in particular beer! beerbumbers! cheers. (w00t)

There would be less car accidents, college kids would do better in school, less incidents of rape, my girlfriend's mom wouldn't be losing her house due to her alcoholism... I'd say all in all we'd be better off without it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

not be point fingers Oer, but i think instead of less beer we had more personal accountability those things you listed wouldn't be issues.

I'm not saying that they don't suck (and i really do want to extend my sympathies to your girlfriends moms situation) but blaming them on beer is eschewing the personal accountability of the situation.

not be point fingers Oer, but i think instead of less beer we had more personal accountability those things you listed wouldn't be issues. 

I'm not saying that they don't suck (and i really do want to extend my sympathies to your girlfriends moms situation) but blaming them on beer is eschewing the personal accountability of the situation.

Uh, no. It is the consumption of alcohol that leads to many of those situations. But people are still held accountable for their actions.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

^ so if I drive you over it's partially the cars fault?

I smoke and drink .. and whatever I do under the influence of those or other substances .. Is my responsibility .. I never blame the objects always the person!

so cheers Random evil guy! I'll have that beer with you! :)

Fortune favors the bald.

Don't be stupid. If you really believe that alcohol does not cause accidents, you're a tool.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

:)

Owned.

And about alcohol... well, I just wish I could have it without having to deal with the hangover in the morning... or the rotten liver in the future. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Uh, no. It is the consumption of alcohol that leads to many of those situations. But people are still held accountable for their actions.

Don't be stupid. If you really believe that alcohol does not cause accidents, you're a tool.

I love it when people argue against personal responsibility. Beer is an inaniment objet unless acted apon it can cause nothing. In other words it can not cause even 1 accident unless you choose to drink it. The problem is most people either don't know or don't care what their limitations are.

Did anyone know that "hardcore" alcoholics sometimes put a teaspoon of alcohol in an enema bag to get as drunk as possible? It goes directly into the bloodstream. You learn some strange stuff in college

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I smoke and drink .. and whatever I do under the influence of those or other substances .. Is my responsibility .. I never blame the objects always the person!

so cheers Random evil guy! I'll have that beer with you!  :thumbsup:

cheers" good post. when i drink, i'm responsible for whateever i doo...

Did anyone know that "hardcore" alcoholics sometimes put a teaspoon of alcohol in an enema bag to get as drunk as possible? It goes directly into the bloodstream. You learn some strange stuff in college

did ya hear about the woman who is being charged for her husbands death by giving him a sherri enema. crazy.

I smoke and drink ..

You dont have Snus in Denmark?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I smoke and drink ..

in Danish 'snus' means sniff .. what exactly are you referring to? :ph34r:

Snus as in Snus tobak ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I smoke and drink ..

in Danish 'snus' means sniff .. what exactly are you referring to? :ph34r:

Well, if snus is sniff in danish he must obviously be referring to cocaine (w00t) . How could you not understand? :)

@Gorth: Snus as in snus tobak, yeah. The stuff you put under your lip and which tastes real good, even though it smells pretty bad...

Yeah, snus! I've heard about it in one of the WC3 replays - the observers were chatttin' about this stuff.

It seems to be a lil more healthy than smoking... But I heard that if even a small bit of it gets on your tongue - you'll feel almost nauseuous.

Me, I don't smoke and I don't drink, and don't do drugs. I mean, what's the point? I can be cheerful and funny without any alcohol stimulants. Why waste your health on this crap anyway? ANd your brain cells...

Don't get me wrong tho, I'm not against drinkin for the pleasure of taste. I love having a glass of some good wine, for its aroma and taste. But to get drunk - no way.

My dad has been drinking A LOT his enitre life, prolly that's why I'm so biased against drinking. I mean, people who are drunk are friggin' pigs and imbeciles, I really despice even looking at them. And I despise my father when he is drunk, but when he's sober - I like him. So it's like double ego.

Parents-alcoholics is one of the most disgusting things in family and it detoriates its members.

And moreover, it is really bad for your health: your kidney will be crapped up and your intelligence will slowly detoriate, as you get older (coupled with natural process of degradation it's devastating). Although, these results may vary: if your constitution is high enough you'll probably end up with only minor effects.

Anyway, health problems are minor, compared to social problems of alcoholism, as discussed above.

524-pic-a69ee7.gif

Snus.

sofieropall.jpg

Beer.

08.jpg

Swedes.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I hate beer and I hate alcohol...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Thread has been pruned. I am not certain of the longevity of this thread, but could we try to post with the knowledge that there are younger members in our community?

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Well, the only serious thing Im going to say is that alcoholic beverages can lead to experiences worthy of rememberance and to completely abstain from drinking alcohol isnt a very good solution.

A couple of glasses of nice wine to your lambsteak is great and so is a night out with your friends, what isnt alright is to chuck down half a bottle of vodka alone on a tuesday night or to constantly sip from that bag-in-box you keep in the fridge. And if your mother/father is an alcoholic you shouldt touch alcohol because its hereditary and youre virtually guaranteed to have problems.

But if yer 40+ you should drink one glass of red wine every day, its medicly proven to help against heartproblems aswell as senil dementia. The damage done to your liver is acceptable.

Aren't those Swedes from that band Das Funboi?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I like the blonde babe, even though she has a flat chest. :huh:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Neg. The Swedes are from left to right Me, Mikael the Drummer and Hedvig the Lawyer-to-be

I'm not saying that its the alcohol's fault. But you can't say that if it didn't exist, there wouldn't be less incidents like that. Remove temptation and all.

And we know Prohibition doesn't work. I'm saying if there was a way to completely eliminate it.

Which I'm also not advocating, I like to get smashed every couple months, its fun. I wouldn't miss it if it was gone, but its fun.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg