What will you do when you get it?!!

It depends, maybe am i a girl who wants to make lesbian acts with the cds.

Then you win, there isn't any problems with size then, at least if you haven't too big hands :huh:

...Why has no one mentioned a bonfire? (w00t)

Ive got it!!!

Bonfire on your hands whilst commiting Lesbian acts!! (w00t)

:-

I'm going to cheat like hell and get all the items in the game, because I got fed up with the random loot system long ago :p

Save Game Editor... just make sure you dont change the number of exp points you have, your alignment or your level. This could inadvertently screw up the game and knowing how buggy it is already, we don't want to take those chances do we?

My husband is planning for a few evenings by himself, as I will be fully engaged in game play from the moment that amazon.com drops it on my doorstep. Each of us is like that when we get a new game. We zone on the computer, and the other spouse is responsible for cooking and entertaing themselves for a few days. We also tend to kick each other to come up for air and things like food. He's already sighing about how much he's going to miss me....

The point seems to have been missed entirely, the idea was not everyone to post that they're gonna play a game! nor was the idea to make a topic where you can compare the size of your ****!!!

I'm deleting this if you can't behave >_<

Well:

1. Defrag

2. Update all my drivers.

3. Defrag again.

4. Optimize system (set nice window file to 1.5 x my ram, etc.)

5. Get munchies, healthy munchies but munchies nonetheless.

6. Get game.

7. Install.

8. Let the universe feel the power of the Dark Side!

9. Force Storm the first NPC that ticks me off!

10. Sleep sometime...maybe when I'm dead.

11. Keep playing!

My husband is planning for a few evenings by himself, as I will be fully engaged in game play from the moment that amazon.com drops it on my doorstep.  Each of us is like that when we get a new game.  We zone on the computer, and the other spouse is responsible for cooking and entertaing themselves for a few days.  We also tend to kick each other to come up for air and things like food.  He's already sighing about how much he's going to miss me....

I would recommend....no wait wait...must keep thoughts pure......dark side calling....must resist.....nooooooooooooooooo! :(

Stuff getting food for yourself...that what you employ monkey slaves for!

Shhh! Your not supposed to tell people about them, its in the contract. :thumbsup: :ph34r:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!