Early Feb. release looking doubtful

I am hoping for the 11th, in the mean time I am keeping busy with Gothic 2.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I agree with Fish. They could test it for a few more weeks sure, but it's safe to say that in the hands of the players, bug testing and and finding is alot faster. People with problems could report them and bring them to attention, making way for a patch.

Even with months of additional testing, you can't account for all the differant PC setups anyway. And for X-box.. meh, consoles suck.. sorry :lol:

People with problems could report them and bring them to attention, making way for a patch.

I'd rather not be a beta tester, thank you very much.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I agree with Fish. They could test it for a few more weeks sure, but it's safe to say that in the hands of the players, bug testing and and finding is alot faster. People with problems could report them and bring them to attention, making way for a patch.

Even with months of additional testing, you can't account for all the differant PC setups anyway. And for X-box.. meh, consoles suck.. sorry  :lol:

I agree...wholeheartedly.

Now let just hope they didn't break anything else while trying to fix the bugs from the Xbox version. Also given the great game support the US Xboxers have recived since the games release who is to say that you guys will get a patch at all?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Right now I couldn't care less if you PC boys get it at all. You whine way too much.

"oh, I hope the bugs are gone", "they don't care about us, they only care about money", "I can't stand this, I won't accept that"- c'mon wake up!

K-O-T-O-R 2 will be here soon quit whining!

I'd rather not be a beta tester, thank you very much.

Hey Leet, i enjoy reading your posts and opinions in general. But i think tagging it as Beta version is a little harsh, considering many game sites have tested the PC version already, and gave it thumbs up.

Right now I couldn't care less if you PC boys get it at all. You whine way too much.

"oh, I hope the bugs are gone", "they don't care about us, they only care about money", "I can't stand this, I won't accept that"- c'mon wake up!

K-O-T-O-R 2 will be here soon quit whining!

Watch what you say! You would be pissed too if a game like KotOR 2 was promised to come out simultaneously between PC and XBOX, but all of a sudden they decided to release it for PC 3 months before XBOX. Then it would be you doing the supposed whining.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Watch what you say! You would be pissed too if a game like KotOR 2 was promised to come out simultaneously between PC and XBOX, but all of a sudden they decided to release it for PC 3 months before XBOX.  Then it would be you doing the supposed whining.

I can't understand why people can't stop complaining about those three months. From what I heard about the X-box version, there were a few bugs and glitches to correct for the PC version, so I'm OK with it. And for that matter, they didn't delay the PC version but they released the X-box version earlier then scheduled.

Watch what you say! You would be pissed too if a game like KotOR 2 was promised to come out simultaneously between PC and XBOX, but all of a sudden they decided to release it for PC 3 months before XBOX.  Then it would be you doing the supposed whining.

I can't understand why people can't stop complaining about those three months. From what I heard about the X-box version, there were a few bugs and glitches to correct for the PC version, so I'm OK with it. And for that matter, they didn't delay the PC version but they released the X-box version earlier then scheduled.

I ain't complaining about the 3 month waiting period, i am just can't wait until it comes out. lol

I would much rather have a more polished game and everything rather than it now and bugy. The Xboxers did a good beta testing job and are giving feed back to Obsidian and Lucas Arts.

I am cool if they release it in a few weeks, or another month. As long as it takes. That and I am running through Kotor again.

[Force persuade] The game will be released on time! [Force persuade]

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The force is strong in this one... though I fear he is no match for Darth Gallo

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Much talkin' from somebody who has surrendered to the power of the pathetic pink side.

Darth Gallo is of no concern to us, the true Sith.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Much talkin' from somebody who has surrendered to the power of the pathetic pink side.

post-1139-1107460922.gif

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You know not the true power of the force, only a child or a fool would stand against the power of the Pink Side. :ermm:

As for Darth Gallo, he knows many dark arts long thought lost, many that are forbidened to be tought today. Those which he learned from the true dark lords of the Sith, Darth Lucas and Darth Gates.

AscendedPaladin.png

You know not the true power of the force, only a child or a fool would stand against the power of the Pink Side. :ermm:

As for Darth Gallo, he knows many dark arts long thought lost, many that are forbidened to be tought today. Those which he learned from the true dark lords of the Sith, Darth Lucas and Darth Gates.

post-1139-1107461310.gif