Games of 2004

Lol...this almost makes me laugh as much as when I see all the "Xbox RPG of the year" awards that KotOR2 is "winning". Come on: It's pretty much the only RPG for the Xbox out there.

Sudeki flopped, and Fable was more of action-adventure than true RPG, so what's left? Yup: KotOR2.

Thats only because they are ignorant 13 yr olds

Im not going to explain his story because that is a spoiler, however if you pay attention you understand why he is "weaker" when you fight him.

But all he said was he is the weakest sith lord in the game, he never asked for an explanation why. And I'm not an ignorant 13 year old and I think he was easy...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes I do but he didn't ask for an explanation. He probobly understand why, but he was the weakest Sith Lord boss you had to fight. I'm not saying I don't know why. I am saying out of all the Sith Lord bosses I fought he was the easiest...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh yeah, and Darth Nihilus was in top ten villains of 2004.

I think Darth Revan should get top 50 as the bestest villian ever!

Then I think I will enjoy driving my force pike through their heads. Lets see.... whats the best way to humiliate the big baddie? Force crush... How about Force Stun and then insanity... hmm....

How did you guys enjoy killing them? (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Thats only because they are ignorant 13 yr olds

Im not going to explain his story because that is a spoiler, however if you pay attention you understand why he is "weaker" when you fight him.

OHHH my god really?? Jad'en and you are dumbass, Nihils=wimp

OHHH my god really??  Jad'en  and you are dumbass,  Nihils=wimp

Even though thats rather crude, I'd have to agree, my second playthough made alot of my immediate complaints go away(some of the levels are as good as any in any game) Nihils was a huge dissappointment, and I'm not just talking about the way he "talked". Being able to kill him with two critical strikes only added to fires

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Oh yeah, and Darth Nihilus was in top ten villains of 2004.

I think Darth Revan should get top 50 as the bestest villian ever!

Then I think I will enjoy driving my force pike through their heads. Lets see.... whats the best way to humiliate the big baddie? Force crush... How about Force Stun and then insanity... hmm....

How did you guys enjoy killing them? (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)

Force Confusion + Master Speed + Master Flurry was damn funny :(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy