Gamerswithjobs (lurker/unactive)

Starmen.net (active)

Sorcerers.net (unactive)

Winterwind (unactive)

Gamefaqs (unactive)

TAUniverse (unactive)

Bioware (unactive}

Mistress' Lair (unactive)

No Mutants Allowed (just registered/unactive)

QuarterToThree (unregistered/lurker)

I might have a few more unactive ones though I can't care to remember.

Not a lot really. BIS died the very week I had decided to register on the old Interplay boards. A few months later I registered here and two other places, Winterwind and Ashford City. These days I hang around mostly on WW and the odd visit here. I've also registered on DAC and NMA, but never posted there, mostly in anticipation of renewed interest in Fallout 3 in a year or two... :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Banned from:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com <---bunch of elitist bastards...this is when I learned that even if the Admin of a board is an idiot, it is prudent NEVER to disagree or poke fun at them.

www.pennyarcade.com/forums <---not really sure HOW I got banned here...it was...odd.

http://forums.bioware.com <---I am a hopeless troll and it was just too easy. I have vowed never to return as what I did was childish and I've <hopefully> grown beyond that.

Inactive member of:

http://www.absforums.com <---Albino Black Sheep Forums...used to be fun, but then there was a torrent of n00bs, and it wasn't so fun anymore, I still visit occassionally, and a couple people remember me.

http://www.steampowered.com/forums/ <---Steampowered Forums, also known as Valves official forums...pretty fun place, I'll probably post there again if I ever have more time.

Active member of:

http://www.samandfuzzy.com/forum/index.php <---Sam and Fuzzy forums, it's my favorite webcomic CHECK IT OUT

http://forums.obsidianent.com/ <---Here, a good place all in all...but the cycle of a message board is taking it's toll.

http://www.offtopic4.com/index.php? <---Offtopic 4...a fan run Bioware Refugee forum...good fun.

http://forums.techguy.org/ <---One of the biggest and best Tech Support forums on the web, it also has a good [un]Civilized Debate section.

Animeinfo.org ...Only has about 20 regulars so you get know people quite quickly. Bad points is that it is very "clean". No flaming or trolling in anyway is tolerated and discussions about politics or religion or such topics are instantly deleted.

Obsidianent.com ...Nice enough place to be. :luck:

There

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Ive been banned from all my old forums(cant keep my mouth shut) so its only this place an Bio.. two forums is about all I got time for.

...oh, and teh secritt commmunist forum but they are so boring.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Bioboards (inactive) , Lurker at Holowan/starwarsknights.com, ObsidianEnt.com forums (well, yeah) , lurkin' at feminist forums, and lurkin' at Salon.com from time to time.

Really, I don't like forums much. They're full of people using IMish too much, and people who like to complain about things. And people who use boards as blogs, not ways to talk.

Fnord.

I'm lurking on way too many boards to list (or even remember, although I have them among my bookmarks) but there are a few I'm posting on.

Obsidian Entertainment: I'm sure you've noticed I'm here, if you're reading this.

Dungeon Lords Forum: I'm following Dungeon Lords closely because I think it has potential to be a great game for me.

Gothic Forum: I used to post there all the time while waiting for Gothic 2, but now I'm lurking until news about Gothic 3 starts coming out..

RPGDot.com Forum: Used to post a lot there until I was banned by this right-wing ultra-nationalistic super-religious admin (forgot her name). The ban has since been lifted but I lost interest in posting on a board run by morons.

Obsidian Entertainment's boards are my favourite boards right now (although I'm sure that will change with time) and I quite like the diversity of the people who post here.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Obviously Obsidian (active)

Game banshee (active)

Sorcerers.net (inactive)

Atari (active)

Rpgcodex (just registered, but having problems finding topics worth responding to)

Genesis

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I'm active on the Superherohype.com forums, the Obsidian forums, and the CHUD.com forums, but I'm registered on Bioware, DVDtoons.com, Mistress' Lair, and a bunch of others I don't remember.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Bio

Obsidian

UbiForums

OT4

PWOT

LucasForums

LucasArts Forums (Lame)

Steam

Garry's HL2 Mod forum

Andromeda (run by alexia)

Some Fable Forum I moderate

17chan (Eru forgot to mention this on his list)

some Louisiana Band Forum (for which I don't even know why I'm there)

and a few others I'll refrain from mentioning.

Bio

Obsidian

UbiForums

OT4

PWOT

LucasForums

LucasArts Forums (Lame)

Steam

Garry's HL2 Mod forum

Andromeda (run by alexia)

Some Fable Forum I moderate

17chan (Eru forgot to mention this on his list)

some Louisiana Band Forum (for which I don't even know why I'm there)

and a few others I'll refrain from mentioning.

What was 17chan again? I don't even remember.

I did just remember thought, that I'm registered under some name or other on the Lucasarts forums, I did that when KotOR2's date was pushed back; and I'm also banned from theforce.net forums, for calling Star Wars a Soap Opera, saying WTF when I should've said WT*, and being a general troll...I mean, c'mon it was just TOO EASY over there. :p

17chan is the new name of the Framework forums for ABS refugies that you made me join. I think it's sorta like how OT4 is for Bio refugies. Though the members at 17chan are pretty screwed up. You said so yourself.

Ah yes, I haven't been there in a long time, and last time i was on rmuser's site, it said 'There is no Framework' across the top, so I figured they imploded on themselves, I'll have to go visit them sometime! :rolleyes: