Who is the Coolest KOTOR II Character?

Who is the coolest KOTOR II Character?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest KOTOR II Character?

• Bao-Dur
    • HK-47
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Disciple
    • Atton
    • Visas
    • Mandalore
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Vision of Darth Revan

I voted Visas (SURPRISE!!)

She is the "coolest" character. and presently, 20% of the 100 people who voted think so. She is not annoying like the other characters. no whiny voice at all. her quiet disposition makes her more mysterious, and therefore, cooler.

The next 'coolest' would be the Darth Revan vision.

Exile: Who the heck are you!?

Darth Revan: *silence and penetrating glare*

Exile: Are you Revan!? Answer me!!!

Darth Revan: *draws lightsabers and attacks*

so cool.

• 1 month later...
Okay.... it is all about Bao Dur.  :wub:

This is the FIRST time in a game that I have mightly cursed the 'puter gods for not giving me a choice on a romancable NPC.  He was like Valen on steroids.. with a little Carthy-licous and Anomen thrown in for good measure.  o:)

Ugh... I mean yuck. Mental note: don't read the entire thread, just vote and be done with it. I need a new set of eyes, these are ruined... The Carthy-licious Anomen part really nailed that coffin. The worst possible romance in BG2.

Visas in service of the destroyer of her homeworld...and then the coolness totally peels off her when the general cuts her blade... At least I actually had an option to kill Juhani. Subservient is not on my list of cool traits. Juhani was pretty cool, too cool, unfortunately, and in my first game she got cool...

My first encounter with Bao-dur was like "What?!" a pathetic creature.

Kreia or Atton. The rest felt like "what the hell are all these people doing on my ship. "

(Signatures: disabled) 

Reviving a topic from 3-4 days is not necroposting.

Reviving a topic from 3 weeks is.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Yeah, but I dond understand. I mean, last posts before that were about necroposting. How mods are connected to 'em? O_o

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

well, seeing as this post was started in january, and it is now march, it is. trust me, ive gotten yelled at enough about necroposting. its any topic older than a month, all the more experience members told me.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

1 month isn't bad

It is about 3-4 four months to me, to someone 6 months

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Oh, sorry :">

Edited by Xard

Kreia for reasons obvious and already posted.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"