Who is the Coolest KOTOR II Character?

Who is the coolest KOTOR II Character?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest KOTOR II Character?

• Bao-Dur
    • HK-47
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Disciple
    • Atton
    • Visas
    • Mandalore
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Vision of Darth Revan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HK-47 and Carth took the cake for coolest characters in the first one, so he's seen enough spotlight.

It's Mira's turn. I adore this character. I've modded my KotOR so that I even get her on my Darkside runs. She was also contending with my other favorite characters, Bao-Dur and Atton Rand, so it was quite close. Bao-Dur deserves more recognition though. He's definitely tres cool as well.

Handmaiden and Mira. Both have varying strengths and limitations and their stories have their own place in K2.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Mine!

All others are shallow and pedantic.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

HK wins. I still can't believe Visas is second.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

HK wins. I still can't believe Visas is second.

Blind chicks are cool because they don't get automatically disgusted at our pale flabby bodies.

You forgot darth sion. He's just so evil and cool. how could he not be in the list. " sigh"

Because he's a giant flake. Just look at him. "Mr. Sleeps with Vibroblades" indeed.

I voted for Atton, getting back on topic. He was funny and made me chuckle. :thumbsup:

Hard choice, but probably HK-47 just cause he made me laugh. Hes definetly got some very opiniated thoughts on life. Its weird, hes the assasin droid killing people for fun(mostly), but hes probably got the most straight-forward view on life then any other character. Everyone else has their own little problems and demons, but HK has it all figured out. Thats messed up.

I think Nihilus has to be the coolest. The character design and concepts are beautiful. I read that he originally was going to be wearing Revan's skull as a mask, which is how the mask he did wear originated in design. Obviously that was changed, if true, but it's still cool.