Who is the Coolest KOTOR II Character?

Who is the coolest KOTOR II Character?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the coolest KOTOR II Character?

• Bao-Dur
    • HK-47
    • Mira
    • Handmaiden
    • Disciple
    • Atton
    • Visas
    • Mandalore
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Vision of Darth Revan

My favorite so far is the Handmaiden, I like hearing about her past, or I guess rather her parents story, plus any girl you can gain influence with by wrestling with her in her underware is allright in my book.

My least favorite was GOTO, there was something about that droid that really just creeped me out.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

• 1 year later...

HK is the "coolest"

Kreia is the most interesting...

Visas I felt most sorry for...

Handmaiden was most naive...

...And Revan just rocks. Simply coz he's the "original" Kotor character.

Oh and T3 gets a special mention too.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Guest The Architect

Mandalore is a legend! Both my Revan and Exile characters act exactly like him and share the same point of view as him on everything. Besides the two main characters Revan and the Exile, Mandalore is my next favourite in the entire KOTOR Series followed by HK-47, Darth Traya/Kreia and Atton Rand.

Edited by The Architect

Revan was a girl in my game, poor Carth waiting for her after almost 4 years. Maybe they will be reunited in the next KotOR?

Anyway, my favorite character had to have been Atton. He was very charismatic, cunning, and secretive. You never would have thought behind his ego laid an insecurity to where you and him could never be together since he felt he was too much of a fool for you as Kreia put it.

behind his ego laid an insecurity to where you and him could never be together since he felt he was too much of a fool for you as Kreia put it.
that kinda spoiled me the char, i wanted a romance with him but he has too much fear and shame of his past, and kreia chained him turning him into some kind of lieing puppet, then disciple came saying "you look good" here and hero talk there

T3-M4 is cool. Very cool. The coolest!! :wub:

Since he wasn't present I voted for Mira, I think.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

HK-47 wins my vote. I like his unique sense of humor and he's good with a blaster rifle.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester