A good game...

The thing that bugged me besides the rushed ending was the conversations with characters. When you would talk to them about something the topic still stayed there. When I tried to talk to any of my party memebers I had to sort through all the questions I already asked. And the romances left something to be desired...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hi all, yes this IS my first post ;)

After finishing the game on LS, I found it to be a solid game. as well. Sure there are a few glitches here and there but no real show stoppers from my perspective. Story wise I have to give them a thumbs up! The story is all there, you just need to go look for it.

Could the LS ending be better? Simply yes. Please do not misunderstand me, I liked the game a tremendously. So much so that my wife thinks I left her for a week and more or less I did. The game has a certain pull to it, I just simply like playing it. I do think it is time for a new engine though as it is begining to show its age.

There arent many companies that will still make 35+ hours of playtime for 50 bucks a pop. Heck I'm going back in to do a DS campaign just to see the alternate ending, as soon as I finish this post. I think that Obsidian did a good job on KotoR II while maintaining the old engine. I would like to see them do it again with better directing and editing. But turning it out on the short track is nothing more than a phenominal job on the part of the Obsidian team. Good work all!

Now please work on KotoR III and tie up the plot holes that you opened.

i'll get it the day it is released; do i look like i care what a bunch of xbox fanboys think...? a bunch of immature, whining teenagers...

I wonder if you're as dumb as that statement implies you are

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i'll get it the day it is released; do i look like i care what a bunch of xbox fanboys think...? a bunch of immature, whining teenagers...

I wonder if you're as dumb as that statement implies you are

What a blatant hypocrite you are Laozi. I made a reference in one of my posts concerning people who claim they liked the ending could possibly be retarded/mentally challenged, and you flame me for it.

Then you turn around within the same week and post this, a direct insult to someone's intelligence. Pull your head out of your a** and try to be consistent.

- dr cloak

What a blatant hypocrite you are Laozi.  I made a reference in one of my posts concerning people who claim they liked the ending could possibly be retarded/mentally challenged, and you flame me for it.

Then you turn around within the same week and post this, a direct insult to someone's intelligence.  Pull your head out of your a** and try to be consistent.

- dr cloak

If you can't see the difference in what you said and what they said then you more problems then I could possible comment on.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What I don't understand is why people who don't like KOTOR 2 why on earth do they come here? Probably to show everyone that they hate the game.

But as far as I'm concerned KOTOR 2 will be a really good game,I can't wait will my wait will be over finally in Feb 2005...but finally it's 2005 any way so not much longer to wait any way :ermm:

Not too long now. I hope you do enjoy it as I have.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well Wheelman, as I always say... Vamos a jugar por la playa...

Does anyone else here think that we didn't really give barbarianism a fair try?

My opinion is that people need to think for themselves.

That is my opinion as well.

Despite Hades' relentless bashing of a game he hasn't played yet, I won't comment on the game until I have tried it personally. The whole may still be greater than the sum of the parts, or something. :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

My opinion is that people need to think for themselves.

That is my opinion as well.

Despite Hades' relentless bashing of a game he hasn't played yet, I won't comment on the game until I have tried it personally. The whole may still be greater than the sum of the parts, or something. :(

To be fair, Hades hasn't bashed any factor based on mere opinion, but only on veritable facts: 'Tis a rushed bug ridden ensemble*.

*See bugs for details:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=27619

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=26779

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=26928

manthing2.jpg

To be fair, Hades hasn't bashed any factor based on mere opinion, but only on veritable facts: 'Tis a rushed bug ridden ensemble*.

I know. And I agree with him for the most part on the evaluation of those facts. However I'm still hoping that the SW feel of the game may somehow be able to compensate for those facts... or perhaps not, I don't know.

Just let me dream, will ya? :D

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

A lot of us were here before the anoucement of what this game was going to be.

I rarely post, I could deconstruct the game when I get it but honestly I dont see myself get it now ... I have my doubts when it was anounced with all that talk about what was on the game and since its release I read enough to make a educated judgement.

I hold out for PC release to see if OE and LucasArts decided to actually finish the game (looking at several posts its clear they send it out the door unfinished) but I not holding my breath over it.

drakron.png

Fancy seeing you here drakron...

Black screen of doom? Thats funny I got the black screen of patience. I left it on and I know eventually the black screen will go away and I can return to playing. I think it is some sort of jedi trial...

If you fail it then it means you should restart and go down the dark path :ph34r: ...

Was it free Bokishi? Was it? At what cost did you have to go through to get it? What sacrafices did the people bringing you the food have to go through? Answer me that! You can't can you! Just leave me to my corner...